• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Wanted 1887 Half & full crown

Micky9776

I bought one a couple years ago I think

1887 half crown or full.. not sure which, I wasn't much enamored with it so I put I think I put it in a draw and forgot about it.. lets see if I can find it 

If I can find it I will happily sell it to you for a good price 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

1 hour ago, Kman said:

I bought one a couple years ago I think

1887 half crown or full.. not sure which, I wasn't much enamored with it so I put I think I put it in a draw and forgot about it.. lets see if I can find it 

If I can find it I will happily sell it to you for a good price 

That's great, thank you :) just give me a shout if you can find it 

Found it, it's a half crown correct? 

I remember it being in nicer condition tbh :P 

Not sure of grade but obviously far from a perfect example

is £10 + postage fair? 

crown.png

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Thanks for the offer @Kman but I bought a half yesterday, I was lucky to win one for £16 :( if I had seen this before I bid I would of bought it, typical lol. 

I love the design on these, they are very nice coins!

only the crown to go now but I went a bit of topic today and bought an Edward III silver penny, it is the oldest coin I have now 

3 minutes ago, Micky9776 said:

Thanks for the offer @Kman but I bought a half yesterday, I was lucky to win one for £16 :( if I had seen this before I bid I would of bought it, typical lol. 

only the crown to go now but I went a bit of topic today and bought an Edward III silver penny, it is the oldest coin I have now 

u can always buy one more if u like them :lol:

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 hour ago, Micky9776 said:

No problem, what condition was the one you got for £16 like?

I think I paid £30 back in the day, looking at sales on Ebay last night seems like I well overpaid,  more a £12-15 coin on there than £30 :ph34r: why I said 10

over the last couple of days I've seen them go for between £15-25 so I have tried my luck with quite a few and managed to get this one, hopefully recieved it tomorrow. Not to sure on grade, It doesn't look to bad but will have to wait and see what it looks like in the flesh, here are the eBay pics of it

£10 is a good deal for it, if i didn't already buy this one, I would of bought it

IMG_2383.PNG

IMG_2384.PNG

On 19/01/2018 at 23:04, Micky9776 said:

over the last couple of days I've seen them go for between £15-25 so I have tried my luck with quite a few and managed to get this one, hopefully recieved it tomorrow. Not to sure on grade, It doesn't look to bad but will have to wait and see what it looks like in the flesh, here are the eBay pics of it

£10 is a good deal for it, if i didn't already buy this one, I would of bought it

IMG_2383.PNG

IMG_2384.PNG

Good deal,fair enough price for that condition. I have all the 1887 Victoria silver coins in uncirculated(or near uncirculated) condition. 

Am working on the second set in about uncirculated condition. 

Archived