• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pacific Cloth

Big23

Hi TSF-friends :)

Does anyone know how good this cloth works with silver coins?

I'm also searching a shop in Europe with reasonable prices (12-15$ on amazon.com and 40-50£ on .co.uk is a little bit too expensive... :-/ ).

Thanks in advance :)

Its good stuff! I wrapped a RCM silver coin in that had milk spots and it has removed them. It is designed to attract the contaminants in the air and imbed them in the cloth. The cloth is infused with silver particles which keep silver from tarnishing. You can sew up little pockets for coins and bigger ones for bars. Make sure to only get the Pacific silver cloth brand as their are cheaper knock offs. https://silverguard.com/collections/authentic-pacific-silvercloth-by-the-yard

People wrap up expensive silverware in this stuff so it only makes sense to protect our expensive coins and bars.

I've tried to contact them (SilverGuard.com) several times.  I wanted an offer for 100pcs of their small pouches, but they never returned any reply.
Oh well, guess we will have to search a manufacturer of something similar in Europe.

Hi, i got a quote back from the German dealer for a bulk order (100 pieces).

It comes in a roll so unsure if perforated or each piece needs cut individuality.

It works out about £20 each cloth (101cm) including tax and delivery to UK.

If anybody is interested let em know, i will have to work out £20 + envelope and postage.

Limit will be 4 pieces each so everybody can have some.

I will order if enough interest shown from forum members.

Deputydog

101cm is the width the length is 'unlimited' so I think there is no perforation, you will have to measure and cut it.

I can't join the group order, unfortunately, as I live in Austria and shipping to UK and back is more expensive than buying directly... :-/

Archived