• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

I noticed Sarnia silver are selling 2010 Lakota copper rounds for 92p with just a couple of pounds for delivery if you got a few.

https://www.sarniasilver.com/store/index.php?page=copper-rounds

A quick price check on EBay shows other sellers are putting these up for £3-£5 ish and getting sales at these prices so with a bit of legwork it should be possible to turn  £25's worth of copper into 3-4oz of silver.

1 hour ago, metallica73 said:

Could be done... looks like 1 seller in the UK has cornered the market at £5.15 delivered so they're making £3.15 taking into account postage/fees

That is a lot of effort though packaging lots of different single parcels.

Or you wait for a no fees Ebay day and sell 5x lots of 5 @ £20 delivered, you must see £60 profit at least.

I get my copper from change, pre 1992 1p and 2p's i keep in a jar, worth around double its face value in copper, got about 1.5kg now and that without particularly going out of my way and getting bags of 1's and 2's from the bank, might try doing that one week.