• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

QB box

GeordieStacker

17 minutes ago, Thelonerangershorse said:

Nice box, but it could have been much smaller to fit in more safes.

It's a nice box,Yeah i agree on the size :D there's them small hard cardboard type boxes on ebay.I'm sure someone else will make a smaller one in time.

Where did you get this one from @GeordieStacker ?

On 9/15/2017 at 05:58, muenzdachs said:

Hi,

wooden boxes for the Queen's Beast Series are available now

1/4 oz Gold

1 oz Gold

2 oz Silver

Boxes coming with 10 capsules for the 10 coins in the series

münzboxqueenesbeastI.jpg

münzboxqueenesbeastII.jpg

münzboxqueenesbeastIII.jpg

münzboxqueenesbeastIIII.jpg

münzboxqueenesbeastIIIII.jpg

münzboxqueenesbeastIIIiII.jpg

I think these are the same boxes. I bought them from the thread above, and they are very nice. They come with capsules, but also hold (albeit a tight fit) the Royal Mint screw capsules. 

44 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Looks nice @GeordieStacker , whats the lid look like ? Is it the engraved / carved one ?

@Bullionbilly @blackadder

Direct link for the cases

https://www.powercoin.it/en/numismatic-accessories-supplies/3029-wooden-case-queen-beasts-series-2-oz-display-10-coins-holder-.html

IMG_20180102_110027.jpg

IMG_20180102_110103.jpg

IMG_20180102_110651_373.jpg

11 minutes ago, Lr103 said:

I think these are the same boxes. I bought them from the thread above, and they are very nice. They come with capsules, but also hold (albeit a tight fit) the Royal Mint screw capsules. 

These ones also come to fit 1/2 or 3 trays as required

My eBay discount order just turned up at 7pm by UKmail.  Didn't think it was going to be delivered today since hasn't been showing as loaded and out for delivery all day.  They just turned up and the driver was telling me how busy it still is for him and looking at the scan, he'd actually gone back to  the depot at 5.30 to reload more deliveries.

Black stained oak with Buffalo leather.  Designed for 2oz silver on bottom and 1oz & 1/4oz gold on top.  Capsules all supplied.  Don't have access to the gold right now (missing Unicorn anyway) so will have to make do with just the silver. 

Stupidly expensive.  Costs around £232 to buy direct.  Went through eBay and with the 20% discount, 5% Quidco, 0.5% Nectar and 0.5% Credit Card it came in at £194.15.  Not cheap at all but when complete it should be a nice collection and deserving of something special.  Will fit nicely in the SDB

Felt is cut for the gold but not popped out.  Included pic against the MeineMuenzbox Brit case.

2018-01-03 19.20.01.jpg

2018-01-03 19.20.19.jpg

2018-01-03 19.20.41.jpg

2018-01-03 19.21.30.jpg

2018-01-03 19.22.38.jpg

Archived