• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Selling stuff

Pac100

I understand  that forums have different levels like premium ect and I'm fine with that but what I dont understand is when your selling something and you only sell on the premium  level surely if you are trying to sell something you would open it up to everyone for the best chance of selling (I'm not a premium member)

1 minute ago, Pac100 said:

I understand  that forums have different levels like premium ect and I'm fine with that but what I dont understand is when your selling something and you only sell on the premium  level surely if you are trying to sell something you would open it up to everyone for the best chance of selling (I'm not a premium member)

Think they do this on most forums, guess it's an added incentive for joining up to a Premium membership.

After 72 hours, all members are able to see the sale but normally most of the good stuff is sold...

Personally id rather sell to a familiar name and most of the premium members are longer term members

Also as said above, sales thread do get seen by the rest of the forum after an amount of time

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

3 hours ago, AlphaBeast said:

After 72 hours, all members are able to see the sale but normally most of the good stuff is sold...

Ive picked up some great deals been a premium member, deals that wouldn't be there in an hour nevermind 72 ! 

its the cost of a couple of oz of silver to join and is nothing compaired to what you could get in return.

Also the premium members area is very useful.

PLUS...  been a premium member you get invites to all @kimchi's and @fehk2001 's  "weekend activities" :ph34r:

1 minute ago, Bullionbilly said:

PLUS...  been a premium member you get invites to all @kimchi's and @fehk2001 's  "weekend activities" :ph34r:

It's not just the weekend Monsieur Billy, @fehk2001 is coming to knock me up tonight for his package to me...will it be two knocks or three though? I hope it is not twice on the pipe :unsure:

Non - Premium Member version:

Just now, kimchi said:

And if you buy from him he sends pics :o

Just spat me cuppa over my phone ! LOL :D

BUT...TO POTENTIAL BUYERS, I DO NOT !  SO BUY WITH CONFIDENCE, UNLESS YOU LIKE SICK THINGS IN WHICH CASE I WILL OF COURSE SEND THEM TO MAINTAIN MY FEEDBACK SCORE ;)

Look , you two 

I know you are jealous coz u don’t have 12 pack body —- 

u might have 12 cans beers in the fridge instead :o

u both have coins with me at the moment I don’t know when will I post them :( post box is too far from me 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

This Forum is free to most members and anyone can join, list their coins and sell without contributing a cent to the folks that spend many hours building and monitoring this site. By joining as a Premium member for a nominal small fee you are helping fund the site and in return you have first refusal on buying stuff before the free members see it. That seems like a good thing and I support it fully.

If you list on eBay they will take 10% and usually sellers list for 5+ days so there is a wait of about a week involved.

Coins that are put up for sale on this site that are very competitively priced have been sold within minutes and more often than not the same day.
Premium members have early viewing and many are keen buyers with 100% feedback so are ideal buyers.
Everyone on he forum will see listings after a couple of days as mentioned by others.

A win-win for the site organisers and those that are prepared to contribute.

Archived