• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

20% off eBay today

Deputydog

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Cornishfarmer @Micky9776

There should be an uplift in the cashback a bit later once it’s confirmed.  Sometimes when they run promos they’ll track at the lower rate first.

I went with Quidco with this purchase since I already have pending cashback with them and it was 1.5% higher.  I will switch between the 2 depending on the rates.

20% eBay, 5% Quidco, 0.5% Nectar and 0.5% credit card will give me a final discount of 26%.

@morezone @Micky9776     put in a cashback claim and when filling it out it has expected cash back 3% so should be ok.   the 2018 sovereigns arrived today and happy with them and with

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/deansfinejewellery/m.html?item=282761161881&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 as a seller

21 minutes ago, morezone said:

@Cornishfarmer @Micky9776

There should be an uplift in the cashback a bit later once it’s confirmed.  Sometimes when they run promos they’ll track at the lower rate first.

I went with Quidco with this purchase since I already have pending cashback with them and it was 1.5% higher.  I will switch between the 2 depending on the rates.

20% eBay, 5% Quidco, 0.5% Nectar and 0.5% credit card will give me a final discount of 26%.

Can someone give me a rundown on what the cash back (quidco) is and how it works. Please. 

10 minutes ago, Keenstacker said:

Can someone give me a rundown on what the cash back (quidco) is and how it works. Please. 

briefly, you register on the site its free ( unless you go premium, you get paid faster in some cases if you do)  , you got to the site you want to purchase some thing from via quidco link, if you the purchase a item it logs the transaction and you get "cashback" it can take 3-6 or one of mine is 12 months to come through but if you use on a on-going basis it builds up over the time I have used it I now have had over £ 500 back,  issues, sometimes it does not track so you have to do it manually sometimes it does not get paid a all ( only ever had one of those), go to quidco and have a read .

dean.m

8 minutes ago, Augustus1 said:

briefly, you register on the site its free ( unless you go premium, you get paid faster in some cases if you do)  , you got to the site you want to purchase some thing from via quidco link, if you the purchase a item it logs the transaction and you get "cashback" it can take 3-6 or one of mine is 12 months to come through but if you use on a on-going basis it builds up over the time I have used it I now have had over £ 500 back,  issues, sometimes it does not track so you have to do it manually sometimes it does not get paid a all ( only ever had one of those), go to quidco and have a read .

dean.m

Thank you! I had a browse over the site but wanted to talk to someone who knows first hand. It’s a totally new concept to me so needed a little reassurance. 

47 minutes ago, Micky9776 said:

Awesome thanks for the info @morezone what did you managed to pick up if you don't mind me asking?

There wasn’t anything I wanted so picked up a premium coin box in the end. In theory I didn’t get the full 26% discount as I could have bought direct which would have been maybe 12% or so saving over the eBay listed price.

7 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

@morezone @Micky9776     put in a cashback claim and when filling it out it has expected cash back 3% so should be ok.   the 2018 sovereigns arrived today and happy with them and with

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/deansfinejewellery/m.html?item=282761161881&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562 as a seller

Yours has arrived already?

1 hour ago, Mcgrimes said:

You’re fortunate, I (and I assume the rest of us) have to wait till the 6th-8th according to ebay

ohwell it was a bargain!

Ive had a message saying he will post on tuesday. So should be with me wednesday before 1 id have thought

1 hour ago, Mcgrimes said:

I’ve had nothing of the sort, I’m looking forward to owning my first Sovereign though!

I've not had a message off them either, but as they are a business I didn't really expect them to be open until Tuesday so wasn't expecting anything until Wednesday or Thursday anyway.

Just now, 60015 said:

I've not had a message off them either, but as they are a business I didn't really expect them to be open until Tuesday so wasn't expecting anything until Wednesday or Thursday anyway.

Me neither, I expect bullion by post missed out on a lot of business by removing their listings though

On 1/2/2018 at 21:08, Cornishfarmer said:

top cash back now upped to 3%.          opened a dispute because they should match quidco, not sure what will happen because i haven't tried before, but nothing to loose so will see if successful 

all good, now updated to £14.22. which is over 5%. so worth doing if not done so. better than the £2.78 started with

Archived