• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

And just like that 2017 draws to a close!

BackyardBullion

Wow, 2017 was a quick one!? Anyone else feel that?

It has been a whirlwind last month or so with a huge group order and the Christmas rush too and I am looking forward to a well earned week off! 

But 2017 has been a really fun year, and I just wanted to say a huge thank you to everyone on the forum (and beyond!) who has supported directly and indirectly the growth of both Backyard Bullion and my YouTube channel! 2017 has seen the growth of my YouTube channel from 650 subs to 2200 in one year as well as getting my Hallmark registered and building my own Website! I have also had the privilege to work on a couple of great projects for independent shops and of course this forum!

There would be too many people to mention by name but I think a special thank you to @ChrisSIlver for the opportunity to create some forum branded silver bars.

We made 200 of the 1oz bars and they are all completely sold out!

Then we made 150 of the 100g bars, of which we have 35 left (so if you want one just let me know!)

These were amazing projects for me to do and to have the ability to support this forum is also a very good thing indeed!

We also have spent a whopping £20,000+ on group orders from GoldSilver.be this year and made some simply AMAZING unboxing videos!

So, 2018 beckons and I hope to bring you all many new exciting YouTube videos, Hand poured silver, Group orders and more!

But for now I am going to enjoy a well earned week off at home, so all that is left to say is...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

It's been a very memorable year indeed for me having joined the forum in the Spring, not least through making the good acquaintance of BYB (thank you for this thread) and too many others to name - I have learned so much from you all already :)

It's been an abolsute pleasure, and the forum bars are magnificent and a wonderful thing to witness and take part in (and delivery of) from start to finish :)

Other memorable moments have been The Coin That Must Not be Named (and I won one in the Xmas raffle - yay!) and the 2017 Britannia,  but there are so many more!

Thanks to all and wishing everyoneall the best for happy holidays and a wonderful 2018 :)

I agree 2017 has flashed by .....................it must be an age thing  :)

Without sounding too OTT  I'm glad I found this forum a few months ago. I absolutely love it for the knowledge its imparted and the great people on here.

My life is richer for being here .........in more ways than one.

Have a great Christmas everyone and a PM filled 2018.

7 minutes ago, Mark43 said:

I agree 2017 has flashed by .....................it must be an age thing  :)

As a student of 'quantum time' I'm not sure it has anything to do with age (in fact quite the opposite - all results point to 'time' indeed speeding up, but that is probably a topic for another forum and/or another thread!).

Lovely sentiments :)

4 minutes ago, Xander said:

Time moves slowly but passes quickly...its what we do in between that makes it worthwhile. 

I like that ! Very true.

Its been another good year on the forum. Some great buys been had and lost ... 

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas & a happy and healthly 2018 :D

7 hours ago, Oldun said:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I am not a New Zealander but this is easily my favourite advert of the festive season so far.

That made me giggle ?

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Just jumping on the band wagon here, with wishing all a nice winter and have and be blessed with a wonderful new year. except @augur I am still bitter about him winning the 2oz kook that was destined to be in my collection. :-p *only joking*

I hope you all hit you 2017 stacking goals, I have 30 ounces to go .... eeeeek :-/. From starting in September (when I joined this forum) I've amassed 170 ounces (I need to see a therapist I know :-D) over 70 have been bought from the incredible deals that some forum members pump out and for that I am most thankful, I thank you for your time, patience, Knowledge and creativity and saving me tons of money... There's many more things I'd like to thank you all for but I am a simple man with a simple vocabulary :-D.

*Drops Mic*

Archived