• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Pics of your stack (or parts thereof)

Danny-boy

• Founder & Administrator

Your phone tags the photos with a location tag. On my iPhone under location services I have camera unticked, not sure if this completely disables tagging. I would have thought it would.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chris, I have had a read up and apparently it does solve it.

There are also apps to de-tag existing photos.

Thanks for the warning Dave.

The easy way to delete exif data from a photo is to open in in any photo editor you may already have (Photoshop, corel, Microsoft Picture etc) and then resave it, but deselct the "Exif" data option - however it is described - in your software. This way all the exif data will be removed.

I have looked at the pictures posted on this link using two diferent aplications which can read Exif data from web pictures, and it does seem that this forum is stripping that data out of the pictures as they are uploaded, so we should be safe. But it is always good practice to turn off your cameras GPS whenever taking pictures you intend to post to the internet just for personal safety. Especialy if you are sharing pictures of family in an open forum, for example.

I am pretty technical and always happy to help fellow stackers with this sert of thing if needed, so don't be shy to ask me! :)

I am pretty technical and always happy to help fellow stackers with this sert of thing if needed, so don't be shy to ask me! :)

Good to know we have a computer/phone buff in our midst,cheers Shamatti :)

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Thanks Dan,i have some 1oz bars and silver chains with that stack now.

I would be gutted if it hit £100 if i had sold,i have to keep the faith and look at the longer picture it has always been a pension fund so it must remain so,

Unless it hits £100 before that then it would have to go,i always said £30 would be my sell point but saying and doing are two different things. 

Those pandas are nice! It's like a whole family of them, they look sweet together.

Don't forget to upload some photos to the gallery as well :)http://thesilverforum.com/gallery/

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

I had a look at my 2014 panda again earlier, and I'm still not particularly taken with it.

Some of the earlier ones look much nicer though.

I think I'll just get one a year from now on.

I guarantee silver will be £100/oz at some point, but a litre of petrol might be the same price!!!

Stacker since 2013

I had a look at my 2014 panda again earlier, and I'm still not particularly taken with it.

Some of the earlier ones look much nicer though.

I think I'll just get one a year from now on.

I guarantee silver will be £100/oz at some point, but a litre of petrol might be the same price!!!

Yea I think the 1013 pander is nicer than the 2014 one.

Discounts / Offers

• 2 weeks later...

OK, so I had to get my stack out to pack for the ride home. Figured this would be a once in a not so often opportunity to lay it out for a family photo! :)

The result of 4 years hard labour in the colonies! :P

Damn! Just noticed the blue case is closed. That is a SBSS War Bird Proof. (It's just shy!) lol

post-8-0-58416400-1395829616_thumb.jpg

OK, so I had to get my stack out to pack for the ride home. Figured this would be a once in a not so often opportunity to lay it out for a family photo! :)

The result of 4 years hard labour in the colonies! :P

Damn! Just noticed the blue case is closed. That is a SBSS War Bird Proof. (It's just shy!) lol

attachicon.gifDSC00007.JPG

NICE Shamtti! Are those Lady Fortuna bars, gold or silver?

Discounts / Offers

Thanks Chris. All the Pamp is gold. :D From 1g to 1 Oz a couple of some of them. I like Pamp. Premium isn't too bad, and very easy to move on, as it has such a good name.

I'm jealous, I like those PAMP bars a lot. I am going to try to get a 10oz PAMP Silver lady fortuna when I have the money.

Also the 100g PAMP Gold cast bars are very very nice.

Discounts / Offers

This is the must have Pamp gold bar! 400 Oz'er! :o

http://www.pamp.com/castbars/AU00LB0265999

That is mad. And people were saying 1oz isn't liquid, image trying to sell that onto another forum member.  :D 

At current spot prices that bar is worth around £317,000. 

Discounts / Offers

That is mad. And people were saying 1oz isn't liquid, image trying to sell that onto another forum member.  :D 

At current spot prices that bar is worth around £317,000. 

I can get you one for  £315,000. Money up front though i'm afraid.  :lol:

Just imagine, for that I could buy.....

A 3 bed semi in a nice part of Birmingham.

A brand new Audi RS4.

A small holiday cottage in Slovakia.

And still have enough left over for a good few kilos of silver.

I can dream!!!

Stacker since 2013

Archived