• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

1oz American Silver Eagle Exclusive to the UK

Marko

What I did find while I was snooping around was the location of the seller of that coin is only 20 miles away from where Goldco is.(California) That's quite the coincidence! My guess is its a Goldco employee who may have been compensated with some of their coins. I will contact that person again and see if they have or know where I can get the 2018 dog privy brit... No guarantees but if I locate some how many do you want?

• 4 weeks later...

I just heard back from my contact and the dog privy brits are all sold out to private customers. Sorry man, I tried...

"I've been told the Dogs are all sold out. But the vendor has silver Canadian Dragons, 20 x Silver Brits Monkey Privy and 20th Anniversary Brits. Let me know if you are interested in any of these and how many so I can get pricing info worked out."

2 hours ago, STONE said:

I asked them to clarify on the 20th anniversary brits. The trident privys are easy to come by but these from Goldco are hard to find I believe.

https://goldco.com/1oz-silver-britannia-20th-anniversary/

Do you have that coin?

It's just a guess but my thought is that at 99 000 they can only be hard to come by because not many bought them. The Silver Brit is not a coin that's going to have many folk lusting after obscure variations, is it?

3 hours ago, STONE said:

I asked them to clarify on the 20th anniversary brits. The trident privys are easy to come by but these from Goldco are hard to find I believe.

https://goldco.com/1oz-silver-britannia-20th-anniversary/

Do you have that coin?

I have the trident coin, as you said they are easy to come by, but not the lettered edge version.

Given time they will raise their heads onto the market

Archived