• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsors topics (hidden to guests) for deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking. 

fehk2001

LIDI COIN CASE / box offering

1 hour ago, Roy said:

@SilverTanner

20171214_155035.thumb.jpg.ed094d038f6288cb3e0f4adb73e2f11e.jpg

20171214_155107.thumb.jpg.3f1515d22747f9c411d0380c4a33ce92.jpg

The slab sits high but the lid insert is only foam and it will close easily. You could get a lot of slabs in this case :)

6 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Yes they will you can go eBay and buy L6 trays you can swap and mix L6

Thankyou both.

As Mrs ST asked what I would like for Xmas, and the 1815 Napoleon 5 Franc pattern in the Baldwin St James New York auction in January was apparently not an option (I will not repeat what she said:lol:) she may just stretch to a trip to Lidl!

3 minutes ago, SilverTanner said:

Thankyou both.

As Mrs ST asked what I would like for Xmas, and the 1815 Napoleon 5 Franc pattern in the Baldwin St James New York auction in January was apparently not an option (I will not repeat what she said:lol:) she may just stretch to a trip to Lidl!

They have a nice looking led magnifier as well but it’s only 2x

https://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Cargo-L6-Blue-Felt-Coin-Tray-Square-Round-Slab-Compartments-Assorted-Sizes/141664251848?hash=item20fbd8efc8:m:mQCRXr2Bk4u1Kxla2Iffx5w

link for L6 trays

Edited by fehk2001

1 hour ago, Bullionbilly said:

Handles off now...

Plan B.

Im going to fill it and make it so heavy they leave it B)

I have a master plan for you , buy hundred of these and each fill with one random coin 

so if anyone try to steal them it will be like 

Select your lucky box 

2CEC078C-CA87-4396-A566-DE506A478710.jpeg

EE195DC0-C8EF-4C3C-A42B-54EF3F3597C7.jpeg

38 minutes ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Got two - woop. Brilliant shout out. 

I need to now get the larger trays, the small coins ones are no good to me. 

Might get another case and fill the bottom with foam and make cut outs for my bars, would look good. 

Coins gallery sell these trays cheap