• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

4 Ducat

JunkBond

Agreed they are nice coins, thin but good size, more diameter than some ounce coins. Being thin they are delicate. Good value bullion imo.

If you buy from hgm ask condition first, one I bought last year was knackered so I sent it back. They are available elsewhere. 

I think this is true, but they are only bullion coins? spread is

higher than sovereigns(8% vs 5%), wipes out much of the

recent drop in price. selling on the forums should reduce the

spread but will limit your selling market.

(I think they are mostly sold as replicas, so bullion content

only)

there should be until at least wednesday to keep looking for

a better deal.(fed meeting wednesday)

HH

1 minute ago, JunkBond said:

Ducat, what Ducat?  ;)

They sent me a 4 instead of a 1. Unfortunately for me I do a lot of business with them and it would have been suicide to do it. Saying that I was going to send it back before they had even contacted me its only fair, we are all trying to earn our daily bread. :D

15 minutes ago, oliversw5 said:

They sent me a 4 instead of a 1. Unfortunately for me I do a lot of business with them and it would have been suicide to do it. Saying that I was going to send it back before they had even contacted me its only fair, we are all trying to earn our daily bread. :D

I bet it's you that buys all the 1/10 krugs off em!  ;)

13 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

I bet it's you that buys all the 1/10 krugs off em!  ;)

Well to be honest it was me who took the last one of those a day or so ago :P

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Coronavirus is made up and no-one has died from the imaginary virus.

24 minutes ago, JunkBond said:

I don't see the smaller fractionals appear on the site, do you get first dibs?

Yeah I had an itch for Gold so I bought a 1/10 Krug and two 2.5g Pamp bars, should be here tomorrow depending on snow I guess, will post pictures too ;)

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

8 hours ago, Jay2 said:

Is it ever worth giving HGM a phone even when the site says no gold, on the off chance they have some for sale which hasn't been uploaded?

I think if you have an account, you an set up an alert for certain coins. Or maybe I dreamed this up, cannot remember.

9 hours ago, Jay2 said:

Is it ever worth giving HGM a phone even when the site says no gold, on the off chance they have some for sale which hasn't been uploaded?

I have never rang them up but I guess it's always worth it but you'd need to be lucky, depends on the coin you want too, some coins they rarely have.

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Archived