• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Perth mint lunar series ii

Sliopjbsail

2018 yes, but there are 12 animals so it started in 2007.  The year of the Pig is the last one i believe. 

OK, appears I was working off the year of release rather than the date on the coin  the sorry.... :o

2 minutes ago, blab said:

Here is the order for lunar 2
2008-mouse
2009-oz
2010-tiger
2011-rabbit
2012-draggon
2013-snake
2014-horse
2015-goat
2016-monkey
2017-rooster
2018-dog
2019-pig

That’s perfect, thank you for that. I just need mouse, ox, tiger and pig now :-) 

59 minutes ago, JohnAnsink said:

Some of the 1/2 oz in the series are more rare and desirable.....and expensive :)   

I have gotten excellent condition coins from here 

https://www.goldeneaglecoin.com/buy-silver/australian-lunar-silver-series-ii

Looks fantastic, prices are really good but seems they don’t ship to UK. Thanks for the link 

22 hours ago, JohnAnsink said:

Some of the 1/2 oz in the series are more rare and desirable.....and expensive :)   

Yeah I wish I had checked that before I collected most, I now have 9, missing an Ox and a mouse and them two are really expensive at the moment. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

3 hours ago, ilovesilverireallydo said:

Yeah I wish I had checked that before I collected most, I now have 9, missing an Ox and a mouse and them two are really expensive at the moment. 

I had a source and the one coin I got came in perfect condition, which I wasn't sure it would.  I should have bought all 6 that were in stock. Sold out now. 1/2 oz Mouse I mean 

Also, after I complete my 1/2 oz I am going to start on 1 oz. The 2 oz are really high priced :)

7 minutes ago, JohnAnsink said:

I had a source and the one coin I got came in perfect condition, which I wasn't sure it would.  I should have bought all 6 that were in stock. Sold out now. 1/2 oz Mouse I mean 

Also, after I complete my 1/2 oz I am going to start on 1 oz. The 2 oz are really high priced :)

I wish I had started on the 1 oz :P Now that I have 9 coins I just dont want to give up on the half ounce ones even if it takes a while. 

New Forum Sponsor! See Items for sale here  Also on Instagram: Bargain Numismatics 

7 hours ago, JohnAnsink said:

Seen a good number of times where the 1/2 is more expensive than the 2oz. 

Archived