• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

silver price by 2020

Pac100

Every Silver "expert" over the last decade have told us it'll be going to the moon, and reaching three figure sums. Sadly those experts convinced me to buy silver instead of bitcoin. If I had bought bitcoins instead of silver, I'd could have had £250k sitting in my bank account today. Hence I hate all "experts", and I'm going to start believing in more accurate perveyors of wisdom, like Rose Gypsy Lee and her tea leaves, and the fortune cookies handed out at my local Chinese.

59 minutes ago, HighlandTiger said:

Every Silver "expert" over the last decade have told us it'll be going to the moon, and reaching three figure sums. Sadly those experts convinced me to buy silver instead of bitcoin. If I had bought bitcoins instead of silver, I'd could have had £250k sitting in my bank account today. Hence I hate all "experts", and I'm going to start believing in more accurate perveyors of wisdom, like Rose Gypsy Lee and her tea leaves, and the fortune cookies handed out at my local Chinese.

You do realize that your pessimism is actually very bullish!

Hey I'm not pessimistic, just pissed..................lol

Seriously though, I have lost not a single penny with all my gold, silver and bitcoin investments. I'm currently sitting with a nice stack of gold and silver and hairs width of bitcoin, worth today a grand or so more than I paid for them. Now when they go to the moon, and bitcoin passes Voyager 1, I should be able to buy a nice little Scottish castle and estate to retire in. 

On 11/12/2017 at 11:45, AgD said:

Well I don't mind it dropping to £6/£8 That would keep me buying a fair bit for the kids to have when I'm pushing up daisys lol

I think you've hit a key point on timescale. I'm just beginning, so a few years of dropping prices would be great for me

Archived