• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

silver price by 2020

Pac100

4 minutes ago, HawkHybrid said:

I don't see how guessing in the dominant currency that

silver is traded in as using various currencies.

HH

2 currencies were posted by members. I needed to mention it for the joke to work. I will work on my comedy style. :)

Currently stacking 10oz Unas and Britannia bars 

I'll go for £12.83, I don't think it will ever go up unless the banks rigging it go down.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who never has any luck with appreciating assets.  When I look at all the toys I had as a kid that are now retro classics and worth hundreds some thousands and I either gave them away or chucked them in the bin and the only thing I have thats brand new in the box and totally mint is a 70's Rolf Harris Sylophone and ever since his kiddy fiddling was exposed they are worth nothing.

5 minutes ago, Scuzzle said:

I'll go for £12.83, I don't think it will ever go up unless the banks rigging it go down.  I'm glad I'm not the only one who never has any luck with appreciating assets.  When I look at all the toys I had as a kid that are now retro classics and worth hundreds some thousands and I either gave them away or chucked them in the bin and the only thing I have thats brand new in the box and totally mint is a 70's Rolf Harris Sylophone and ever since his kiddy fiddling was exposed they are worth nothing.

Hahaha rolf Harris I think we'll get back to £15 at least  (well hears hoping )

I don’t know how strong the pound will be for you guys in the UK.  I have less knowledge of how Brexit will effect your currency up or down, for that reason I’m only going to guess in dollars.  I have an extremely negative outlook on the worlds financial system especially the US.  I think at some point before 2020 the national debt will start to matter either because we will be forced to raise interest rates making our cost to service the debt too high or we will be back into recession and negative rates because of some financial disaster again.  My guess is $50 2020

At £5 every mine in the world would shut down.  No supply means the price would shoot up dramatically.  My guess is that the absolute floor on the price is around $12.  It simply cannot go below that or the supply will start drying up as mines scale back and even shut.  So basically, we have very little downside and huge upside.  Buying as much as I can on this recent dip.

6 minutes ago, breaktwister said:

At £5 every mine in the world would shut down.  No supply means the price would shoot up dramatically.  My guess is that the absolute floor on the price is around $12.  It simply cannot go below that or the supply will start drying up as mines scale back and even shut.  So basically, we have very little downside and huge upside.  Buying as much as I can on this recent dip.

Most silver comes from mines which aren’t primary silver mines, therefore £5 is entirely plausible, just as it was 15 years ago.

Supply increased last year, speculative element suppressed due to alternative in crypto, industrial demand falling across the board except solar panel tech. Where is the bullish case. Taking this alone, lower up till 2020. 

The currencies. Dollar - higher or lower? Sterling - higher or lower? This matters more I think. 

Archived