• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

looking for air-tite for Perth mint lunar dog 1oz coins

jmichael99

I bought some capsules that came in black form rings off eBay...Not sure about tubes, but maybe could ask the sellers although sizes might be hard to get width way especially if you're looking to put capsules inside tubes... 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcapsule+black+foam+coin.TRS0&_nkw=capsule+black+foam+coin&_sacat=0

2 hours ago, AlphaBeast said:

I bought some capsules that came in black form rings off eBay...Not sure about tubes, but maybe could ask the sellers although sizes might be hard to get width way especially if you're looking to put capsules inside tubes... 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2380057.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xcapsule+black+foam+coin.TRS0&_nkw=capsule+black+foam+coin&_sacat=0

I emailed a few sellers and never heard back

20 minutes ago, jmichael99 said:

I emailed a few sellers and never heard back

I bought some off this seller - https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TEN-Double-Thick-Plastic-Capsules-with-40mm-black-foam-ring-for-Privateers/182940292895?_trkparms=aid%3D222007%26algo%3DSIM.MBE%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D49479%26meid%3Dd83115ad7dae482d9d5d587dbe32e284%26pid%3D100011%26rk%3D3%26rkt%3D9%26sd%3D182870307728&_trksid=p2047675.c100011.m1850

He was responsive and managed to order mine within a day. Delivery took about 3 days plus prices are pretty decent. 

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 21:19, jmichael99 said:

I can't find any that come with the black ring inside the air-tite that also come with a tube for storing 20coins.

Any help?

check out onfireguy on eBay. I use them and they been spot on everytime. Don't know about prices if they what you want or not but they will tell you what capsules you need and will sort you out with a Tube if asked.

1 hour ago, airmac said:

check out onfireguy on eBay. I use them and they been spot on everytime. Don't know about prices if they what you want or not but they will tell you what capsules you need and will sort you out with a Tube if asked.

He doesn’t have the tubes that I can find. And he won’t reply to messages about them

26 minutes ago, jmichael99 said:

He doesn’t have the tubes that I can find. And he won’t reply to messages about them

Remember, he's in the US so you need to allow for the time difference.

A week? I only mentioned 11 hours ago, or have I said it before? But don't understand, always have had prompt service

Wrote myself To, to find out. Will let you know when I have an answer

6 hours ago, airmac said:

A week? I only mentioned 11 hours ago, or have I said it before? But don't understand, always have had prompt service

Wrote myself To, to find out. Will let you know when I have an answer

I've bought stuff from him before. I already knew who he was

17 hours ago, jmichael99 said:

Here's the reply i just received. Hope it helps.

Neue Nachricht von: onfireguy (54,987PurpleShooting Star)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Dog has a diameter of 45.60mm x 2.6mm. One option would be to use the X44mm Black/White Ring Capsules and really stretch the inner ring to fit your coin. This can be difficult, but it can be done.

By choosing this capsule, you would be able to use the "X" Capsule Tube to store your coins, but there is not at large enough Guardhouse box for the "X" Capsules. I have provided the listing ID below, please copy and paste into your ebay search bar to view.

Another option would be to use the Y45mm Black Ring Capsules, and you would have a much easier time placing your coins into the capsules. However, there is not a Guardhouse Box or Capsule Tube for this size capsule. I have provided the listing ID below, please copy and paste into your ebay search bar to view.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Have a great day,
Laura

1 minute ago, airmac said:

Here's the reply i just received. Hope it helps.

Neue Nachricht von: onfireguy (54,987PurpleShooting Star)

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us. The Australia 1 oz Silver Lunar Dog has a diameter of 45.60mm x 2.6mm. One option would be to use the X44mm Black/White Ring Capsules and really stretch the inner ring to fit your coin. This can be difficult, but it can be done.

By choosing this capsule, you would be able to use the "X" Capsule Tube to store your coins, but there is not at large enough Guardhouse box for the "X" Capsules. I have provided the listing ID below, please copy and paste into your ebay search bar to view.

Another option would be to use the Y45mm Black Ring Capsules, and you would have a much easier time placing your coins into the capsules. However, there is not a Guardhouse Box or Capsule Tube for this size capsule. I have provided the listing ID below, please copy and paste into your ebay search bar to view.

If you have any questions or concerns please let us know.

Have a great day,
Laura

Thanks. Wonder why they never replied to me

Archived