• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Official 2017 Christmas prize draws[emoji318]

Bullionbilly

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Bullionbilly said:

@ChrisSIlver has kindly re-donated his prize.

@Quicksilver's prize is re-won by...

@BackyardBullion #10

Please PM each other to arrange delivery.

Chris you'll not believe this... your're number won it again 1st draw :lol:

Screenshot_20171218-073859.jpg

Can u make me win again , I will pay u a quid to do so :ph34r: 

if u don’t point that out people won’t know 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 minutes ago, Xander said:

Prize arrived tonight from fehk2001. 

The coins are missing!! 

Cheers

20171218_195603[1].jpg

20171218_195617[1].jpg

Yay , Hermès are pretty speedy sent Friday arrive Monday 

actually , toilet rolls are missing 

1 hour ago, airmac said:

Need to check. Been at work all day and evening

i just throw the package into post box near my house so I hope it does gets to u :D      if not no queen beast :D I bet u must be thinking I gift u a unicorn is a joke B)

1 hour ago, Myblueheaven said:

Congratulations !!!

Pm sent @Lr103 earlier this morning.......... just realised your in the states hence no reply Haaaa ...... i'll try but cant see you getting this before Christmas....

Happy Holidays ;)

Myblueheaven

That's what I realised when I won his draw haha

2 hours ago, Myblueheaven said:

Congratulations !!!

Pm sent @Lr103 earlier this morning.......... just realised your in the states hence no reply Haaaa ...... i'll try but cant see you getting this before Christmas....

Happy Holidays ;)

Myblueheaven

Thank you!  And of course there is no chance it's here before Christmas, which is fine.  Happy Holidays to you as well:)

25 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

My prize arrived today ! :)

What a good looking coin in hand. Thank you @PolarPanda

Something i would not normally buy but may add to it , its a superb finish.

I'm glad you like it my friend! :) And i'm happy i could live up to my promise that you would receive it before Christmas! :D It is for sure a beautiful coin. The same goes for the Stormtrooper coin if you would want to collect the series! 

1 minute ago, PolarPanda said:

I'm glad you like it my friend! :) And i'm happy i could live up to my promise that you would receive it before Christmas! :D It is for sure a beautiful coin. The same goes for the Stormtrooper coin if you would want to collect the series! 

Ive just added the stormtrooper to my gs.be basket :lol:.

Super delivery from your end to get it here that quick, especially at Christmas.

1 minute ago, Bullionbilly said:

Ive just added the stormtrooper to my gs.be basket :lol:.

Super delivery from your end to get it here that quick, especially at Christmas.

Well, sometimes miracles happen i guess??? :P Haha :D Glad to hear you will also collect the series. It will be a great collection! :) 

Archived