• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Official 2017 Christmas prize draws[emoji318]

Bullionbilly

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Congrats! :)

And it's Lidl toilet roll shopping for you today, can a day get any better? :D

Went to lidi today car park was full and they don’t speak English in there :o 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

1 minute ago, fehk2001 said:

now I regret a bit because the coin box is heavy 5kg :(, maybe I will buy a few for the gym room later on

You have a car, and now a gym room as well? Blimey students live in absolute luxury these days :o

Mais oui!

33 minutes ago, augur said:

The Zombiebird? Goes well with the RM Lunar dog...

Zombiebird? Wash your mouth out with soap young man! :blink:

Not only is the 2017 Kook one of the most beautiful, joyful, and genteel coins I have ever seen, the 2018 - to which thou doth refer so disparagingly to, and which I have here only taken possession of as of today - is a very nice coin, nothing like that disgusting Zombiedog aberration! :wacko:

bullionlist_2017_auskookaburra_silver_1k

On a happier note, I re-used your toilet roll 'substitute' packaging for @Goldhooked's prize today. After all it was barely soiled when it arrived and only used once, now twice. I hope he will also 'pass it on' (anti-bacterial precautions may be necessary if it goes much further than that) :)

1 hour ago, augur said:

The Zombiebird? Goes well with the RM Lunar dog...

I agree with you someone has a bad taste 

he knows how to pick a good  wife but doesn’t know what is a good looking “ bird “:D after married 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

2 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

he knows how to pick a good  wife but doesn’t know what is a good looking “ bird “:D after married 

Oh that's cold :lol:

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

Zombiebird? Wash your mouth out with soap young man! :blink:

Not only is the 2017 Kook one of the most beautiful, joyful, and genteel coins I have ever seen, the 2018 - to which thou doth refer so disparagingly to, and which I have here only taken possession of as of today - is a very nice coin, nothing like that disgusting Zombiedog aberration! :wacko:

bullionlist_2017_auskookaburra_silver_1k

On a happier note, I re-used your toilet roll 'substitute' packaging for @Goldhooked's prize today. After all it was barely soiled when it arrived and only used once, now twice. I hope he will also 'pass it on' (anti-bacterial precautions may be necessary if it goes much further than that) :)

Ha!  I’ll make sure I have peg for nose and tongs for handling :D

17 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

Everyone thinks they have the prettiest wife at home :P

• Founder & Administrator
34 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Today's draw.

Prize is @Quicksilver's

And the winner is...

@ChrisSIlver #2

Please PM eachother to arrange delivery.

Screenshot_20171218-053906.jpg

Thank you :) but please can you withdraw it. I shouldn't be allowed to take part as I am the Administrator. :) 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

12 minutes ago, ChrisSIlver said:

Thank you :) but please can you withdraw it. I shouldn't be allowed to take part as I am the Administrator. :) 

I dont think thats fair chris, its everyone who donated on a level playing field. Ultimately its you're choice of course.

• Founder & Administrator
37 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

I dont think thats fair chris, its everyone who donated on a level playing field. Ultimately its you're choice of course.

Good point. But it's Christmas, so let's make a new draw and select a random winner (draw from everyone who donated a prize, excluding me :) many thanks 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Archived