• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

50 x 1g blister pack of gold

Carpe Diem

I saw them on Goldsilver.com a while back. they are clearly aimed at those who expect total breakdown of the monetary system and would be a great way to pay for goods and services with handy 1g gold bars. I've previously thought of it as profiteering, as the premium is usually a bit higher, but 4% is reasonable.

I saw them on Goldsilver.com a while back. they are clearly aimed at those who expect total breakdown of the monetary system and would be a great way to pay for goods and services with handy 1g gold bars. I've previously thought of it as profiteering, as the premium is usually a bit higher, but 4% is reasonable.

The speculator in me also sees these as a nice little turnaround on the secondary market too, for their size (so more affordable for your average Joe) and also novelty.  

Landed you're talking prob 6% but even at that premium they are still reasonably priced.

Some doomsdayers will hold some if these. A lot of people would buy them for the novelty and maybe offer them as little cheap gifts.

There is a market for them in single grams but it's not worth the hassle. Bucket load of people scamming and trying it on and now there are quite a few people selling them. These people haven't done their maths properly and the % return isn't worth it.

Definitely worth having a pack for the novelty.

50-gram-gold-combibar-packaged.jpg
green-tick-small.pngIn stock, dispatched 28/07/2014
Each 50 gram CombiBar consists of fifty 1 gram bars which can be easily detached for a truly divisible investment or gift!.
View More Information
from
uk-flag.gif
£1,377.80 VAT free
Inc. Certificate & FREE Delivery
View & Buyor call 0121 523 1047

These are on sale at The Gold Bullion company website.

These have been available for a long time.

The Gold Bullion Co is 10+.  For single, it's £1419.

It's £100 cheaper from Heubach inc dleivery (£1305-£1315 on 1.26-1.25 exchange rate)

We sell these compleate and broken up by the gram, very cheap as far as single grams go, they sell well and have been around for a couple of years.

Good thing about them is if you need to liquidate some holdings you just break off what you need without having to sell a whole bar.

They do silver also but we dont bother with them.

Archived