• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Just got some coins back from NGC!!

Ryland

Just got 3 silver coins back from ngc but 2 of them are gold plated.  The Saint Kitts independence coin was recommended for conservation so I did that, I think it had a finger print on it.  What is disappointing is that they supposedly regrade after conservation but the grade didn’t change, looking at it to my eye it looks better than the grade but you guys tell me.  All of these coin system are the first of their variety graded by ngc.

DCDF9619-B77E-4469-91CA-4A1E72D85222.jpeg

49741DC1-6525-4361-A85E-428509F87D81.jpeg

22EFD82C-A45E-48D4-AB54-E473FF01960E.jpeg

BAD05F6E-FE72-452D-960D-38349907D9EC.jpeg

9B4D1C50-4721-437A-A44F-97BBF85DE1A5.jpeg

B379B3CC-FC58-4B77-AA12-77497CA66DFE.jpeg

I’d have to look but off the top of my head a little more than $150 plus shipping.  The larger coins cost more, you cant tell from the pictures but two of the cases are very large.  Also I always pay $5 extra per coin for a scratch proof case, I don’t know how much better it is but nothing makes me more angry than buying a graded coin off eBay and the case has deep scratches in it.  Grading is expensive but I really enjoy the presentation and the security of the cases, adding potential value if I ever resold is just a bonus.  I never think of coins like this for resale, I just buy them because I like them.  I don’t know if that’s a good thing or if my kids will wonder why I have coins in holders but at least while I’m on this earth I’ll enjoy them.  

Archived