• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Another great experience with goldsilver.be

FlorinCollector

I gave them another chance when trying to order with them myself. Got my coin the other day perfect for my dads Christmas. 1oz silver Bullion queens beast unicorn. Put it in the safe till Christmas. However, checking all of my coins there and put it under the light and the condition is a joke. I know I bought a Bullion coin but come on surely this isn't sell-able. Maybe i'm wrong. Here are a few pics out of the capsule under the light.

To add does anyone have a queens beast unicorn for sale? at a decent price because i would still like to get my dad this coin but not giving him this piece of c***. I have emailed them and we'll see how they get back to me in the meanwhile heres some pics: 

24197289_1770686752973146_1772354547_o.jpg

24169473_1770686466306508_888393610_o.jpg

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, AlphaBeast said:

Wow, that's not great - see what they say. When did you receive them?

Martin at SilverTrader has them for a decent price, always send best quality coins - https://www.silvertrader.uk/product/2018-queens-beasts-2-oz-unicorn-of-scotland-silver-bullion-coin/ 

Hi mate. I recieved it on Saturday. Never thought to even check it under the light till now. So ive just emailed and wait and see what happens. 

Ill give him a look. Thank you

Bit concerned as I have an order with them too although the first time I used them a couple of months ago, the coins were in immaculate condition.

The coin you received is something I would not be pleased with. Bullion coins may come with dings/minor marks but your one looks pretty hardcore! :blink:

2 minutes ago, AlphaBeast said:

Bit concerned as I have an order with them too although the first time I used them a couple of months ago, the coins were in immaculate condition.

The coin you received is something I would not be pleased with. Bullion coins may come with dings/minor marks but your one looks pretty hardcore! :blink:

Yeah id accept a few scratches thats what comes with the game but this looks like someone has been sand papering at the queens face. The unicorn has been hit quite bad to but no as bad :/

2 hours ago, JCRJM said:

Yeah id accept a few scratches thats what comes with the game but this looks like someone has been sand papering at the queens face. The unicorn has been hit quite bad to but no as bad :/

Yeah looks like it's been rubbed across sand paper.could be many reasons it's in that condition :wacko:

Hope they sort it out for you.

The words hell, chance and snowball spring to mind. They don't have the best rep for customer care however wish you good luck trying. 

“Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.” Oscillate Wildly

@JCRJM that is pretty awful even by their standards.

Sadly you will probably not get anywhere with a replacement. They sell them as bullion and the condition is a non factor for them...their justification for having the lowest prices in Europe!

Hopefully you can get a replacement/refund! Hopefully none of the coins in the recent group order are this bad!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Just to add guys I ordered 2 proof Rwandan year of the dogs through GS.BE and they returned my cash with no explanation and leaving me £52.00 short of the amount I Paid!!! I tried for over 2 hours constantly ringing them and never got a reply not to the numerous emails I sent them. It was the worst experience I've ever had ordering coins and to be honest nearly put me off period collecting!!! I will NEVER order through them or at least attempt to.

They should go out of business.... sounds harsh but you can't treat customers that way!!! APPALLING!!!

???????????????

8 hours ago, JCRJM said:

I gave them another chance when trying to order with them myself. Got my coin the other day perfect for my dads Christmas. 1oz silver BU queens beast unicorn. Put it in the safe till Christmas. However, checking all of my coins there and put it under the light and the condition is a joke. I know I bought a BU coin but come on surely this isn't sell-able. Maybe i'm wrong. Here are a few pics out of the capsule under the light.

To add does anyone have a queens beast unicorn for sale? at a decent price because i would still like to get my dad this coin but not giving him this piece of c***. I have emailed them and we'll see how they get back to me in the meanwhile heres some pics: 

24197289_1770686752973146_1772354547_o.jpg

24169473_1770686466306508_888393610_o.jpg

I bet you'll end up like me with no correspondence from them what so ever. If I had one left in my collection I would have sent it to you for nothing as it's for your dad and I lost my father 11 years ago... really miss him and my mum dearly and wish I was into coins back then so I could have bought him some ???

19 minutes ago, SilverRomantiX said:

I bet you'll end up like me with no correspondence from them what so ever. If I had one left in my collection I would have sent it to you for nothing as it's for your dad and I lost my father 11 years ago... really miss him and my mum dearly and wish I was into coins back then so I could have bought him some ???

I'm sorry to hear that mate :( 

11 minutes ago, Markh said:

For presents I only give proofs or hand poured. It saves on being disappointed.

It's bullion quality you paid for from a cheap outlet . And that's what you received. 

There is always one. You are the reason I hate this forum at times. If you look at the rest of the comments the majority here are an actual community and can speak to each other nicely. Every post I see there is always one d*** commenting. Please go away and don't comment on my stuff thank you. I don't look for sympathy here I'm just showing what i got. Currently in my degree we are studying Quality management and if you believe - regardless of price - a company should be sending you a product in this state you are clearly an idiot. yes and never before have I seen bullion quality explained as sand papered face of coin. 

Oh and also my dad already has the proof unicorn which i got him for fathers day, he wanted the bullion one!

18 minutes ago, Jordie said:

I only buy from STG.Com, hopefully there's nothing wrong with anyone's gold/silver in the group order, that's annoyed me and it's not even mine :angry:

I used to buy from there but when I seen price difference to goldsilver.be i jumped but i think ill go back. Ill see what they say if they get back to me though. 

8 minutes ago, JCRJM said:

There is always one. You are the reason I hate this forum at times. If you look at the rest of the comments the majority here are an actual community and can speak to each other nicely. Every post I see there is always one d*** commenting. Please go away and don't comment on my stuff thank you. I don't look for sympathy here I'm just showing what i got. Currently in my degree we are studying Quality management and if you believe - regardless of price - a company should be sending you a product in this state you are clearly an idiot. yes and never before have I seen bullion quality explained as sand papered face of coin. 

Oh and also my dad already has the proof unicorn which i got him for fathers day, he wanted the bullion one!

Sorry for the state of the bullion coin you received. The proof you gave him was a good choice, these are a nice series in the proofs..where did you buy that from

But the facts are as I said in other post 

If you just wanted kiss arse replies you should have put that in  brackets. Good luck in getting a replacement.

3 minutes ago, Markh said:

Sorry for the state of the bullion coin you received. The proof you gave him was a good choice, these are a nice series in the proofs..where did you buy that from

But the facts are as I said in other post 

If you just wanted kiss arse replies you should have put that in  brackets. Good luck in getting a replacement.

haha exactly what I said I'm not looking for anything. Learn to get a grip understand basic quality for a business. I bought it from the royal mint another establishment with poor quality. You have put no facts - no company in the world should be sending defected products. Which this is. Regardless if you pay top price or bottom line. Honestly!

It is bad days when you can't make conversation on a forum and do it in a decent way. Real life must be tough for you. 

My bad. yes you paid for a brilliant uncirculated coin not a bullion coin.. 

in that case yes the quality is very poor. 

The company is still a cheap outfit though and customer service is poor.

I sure someone will come to the rescue with a nice example.

2 minutes ago, Markh said:

Nice weve added the sarcasm it shows me your level of intelligence. I understand this but its a learning experience i have shared here to show others I hope you never run a business that would end terribly. 

Thanks for all your useless comments great way to waste my day.

25 minutes ago, Markh said:

Their customer service is actually pretty good. I have found that if you handle things in a professional, polite and non accusatory manor you often get much better results.

@JCRJM you seem to have had a pretty good positive response to start with. 

My best advice is to work with them to get a solution. They are not well known for their customer services so work with them.

I personally think that there is a cultural element here. On the continent people are not as good at this kind of thing. Also you must understand from their point of view they do millions of € of business a month and will often get scammers and fakers trying to pull a fast one. They have terms and conditions set out and it is not their fault that people don't read them in full. 

Personally I have had 4 separate occasions where there had been issues. Missing coins, bad condition coins and the wrong type of coins sent. Each time everything was resolved to my satisfaction and without having too much hassle.

Good luck @JCRJM and keep us updated!

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Archived