• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Elemetal Mint Egyptian Gods Series - Provident Sale!

buckeyecoins

Not sure how long this will last, but Provident is having a sale on MS70 Cleopatra and Anubis 2 oz medallions:

https://www.providentmetals.com/coin-series/egyptian-gods.html?dir=desc&mode=grid&order=price

These are listed for $180 - $195 USD on eBay although I doubt any are actually being sold at that price.

1 hour ago, Scuzzle said:

I don't think you can go wrong at this price, when the sale price ends and they go back to normal $100 will seem cheap if you decide to sell them.  If they posted to the UK, I'd have them in an instant.

@Scuzzle  So sorry about that.  I didn't realize they don't ship internationally except to Canada.  If you'd like I can order them for you for cost + shipping to UK (assuming they still have them in stock)?  PM me if you're interested.

10 hours ago, buckeyecoins said:

Not sure how long this will last, but Provident is having a sale on MS70 Cleopatra and Anubis 2 oz medallions:

https://www.providentmetals.com/coin-series/egyptian-gods.html?dir=desc&mode=grid&order=price

These are listed for $180 - $195 USD on eBay although I doubt any are actually being sold at that price.

Not 'into' slabs but i couldn't resist adding to my cleos and anubis'. Especially this number etched range at those prices. Had a dollar balance to use up too, in my paypal, so no paypal exchange rate. MS70's on their way. Thanks for the heads-up!

4 minutes ago, swAgger said:

Not 'into' slabs but i couldn't resist adding to my cleos and anubis'. Especially this number etched range at those prices. Had a dollar balance to use up too, in my paypal, so no paypal exchange rate. MS70's on their way. Thanks for the heads-up!

@swAgger  So they do ship internationally??  I read on their website that they only ship to U.S. and Canada.  Maybe I was mistaken.  I'm from the U.S. so it wasn't an issue for me.

10 minutes ago, swAgger said:

How are you getting delivery to Ireland swAgger?, I can't see any delivery options to the UK.

1 hour ago, fehk2001 said:

I like these coins design , but I don't think these bullion quality coins worth to be slab , I just left it lose 

I tend to agree, but given the raw medallions (without the edge numbering) are listed for $50+ I don't see how you can go wrong.  It would cost me at least $20 to have it graded, and it probably wouldn't come back a 70. 

1 hour ago, buckeyecoins said:

@swAgger  So they do ship internationally??  I read on their website that they only ship to U.S. and Canada.  Maybe I was mistaken.  I'm from the U.S. so it wasn't an issue for me.

1 hour ago, Scuzzle said:

How are you getting delivery to Ireland swAgger?, I can't see any delivery options to the UK.

I don't know either, about their international shipping. A good friend in the USA buys stuff for me when i let him know, f&f the dollars to him and he sends on when they arrive. Sorry for creating some confusion.

Hi

their seems to be two release's of the anubis round, a shiney one and a matt one, their was a final total of 16,142, how many of each were released? the shiney one seems hard to find, the rounds i have received have been matt finish, the shiney round would look better with the cleopatra, i have e-mailed provident metals no reply as yet.

Looking on youtube  their are a number of videos of  a shiney round where the reverse is flipped, on the matt round the reverse is not flipped.

if you were to slab a shiney round the reverse would be upside down! of course i may be wrong, my wife tells me i can be sometimes.

is the reverse flipped on the antiqued round?

On 11/26/2017 at 10:51, silverking1 said:

Looking on youtube  their are a number of videos of  a shiney round where the reverse is flipped, on the matt round the reverse is not flipped.

if you were to slab a shiney round the reverse would be upside down! of course i may be wrong, my wife tells me i can be sometimes.

is the reverse flipped on the antiqued round?

@silverking1  Yes the reverse is flipped on the antiqued rounds.  If you turn the coin over with the label at the top the reverse is upside down. 

20171127_172726.jpg

20171127_172801.jpg

14 hours ago, silverking1 said:

Thanks for the photos, they look great, no dealers in the uk carry stock of the slabbed rounds.

the third round in the series or is it the second?  will be released at the beginning of dec, if it is a matt finish then cleopatra will look out of place.

thanks again for the photos.

I believe Cleopatra was the first release, Anubis was second, and Sobek will be the third.  The first two are available in regular/matt and antiqued finish, so it stands to reason the third one will be as well.    

Archived