• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed 2017 Silver Proof Beatrix Potter Set and The Tales of Set

austack

I have the complete set of 2017 Beatrix Potter silver proof for sale, the tale set also, thought I would offer them here before sticking them on eBay, pictures and prices below.

I can do both for £820 incl postage, payment by bank transfer, message if you would rather purchase one set instead of both.

20171118_174155.jpg

20171118_174658.jpg

20171118_174524.jpg

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Coronavirus is made up and no-one has died from the imaginary virus.

1 hour ago, gazer said:

iv got this set for grandkids they are going to love the tales set, I must say when I got the peter rabbit tales set it looks great
good luck with selling, good price.

They are very nice in person, proof finish is lovely and crisp, thanks for the comment.

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

19 minutes ago, gazer said:

Depends on how you store them sometimes if it's for long storage I recommend air tight container and some oxygen absorber + some gel pack to absorb the moisture 

these can be obtain from e.g. Shoe box , dry food packaging 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump, offer still available, not sure if these are hard to sell or it's just Christmas time and no one wants to spend :mellow:

Will swap for all types of Gold coins.

PROUD to be TRANSRACIAL.

Biology IS bigotry.

Archived