• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Mixed year pandas WANTED

SilverRomantiX

6 hours ago, Agpanda said:

graded or raw?

I have a lot of MS69 NGC I can sell

Send me a pm if you are intressed

I also have a few of the rarest in OMP

Sorry don't mean to hijack the post but @Agpanda sir is there anywhere I can find a list of the premiums on the panda coins 1989 To present as I too am starting a collection (bullion purely opposed to proofs) 

I will have 2013 2014 2015 2016 and 2017 and will get the 2018 on order for December and any information to help me build the collection would be very much appreciated 

If  I were to start an collection today, I would go only for graded

I only buy a few when new years comes

MS69 is a great way to start, but 2013 to present you can find MS70 for 40-50£ each

Raw have the problem with fakes, atleast 75-80% on ebay is fake

OMP is a bit more safe, but there is some fakes and/or prescreened there as well

Only buy from people you can trust

If you send me a PM with what you are looking for, I can give up some of my sources I trust

Anyway, have a nice time starting with pandas

P.S. dont forget to buy the panda book

38 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

@SilverRomantiX sorry to capture your topic for a moment, but @Agpanda do you have any idea where to buy this book in Europe? I'm already searching for it a couple of months, but i can only find American shops. 

Its only http://www.pandacollector.com/

It might be MCM or someone else of the big retailers that might have it

Archived