• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 gold dragon and Phoenix BU coin out now

orion

2 hours ago, Strongy said:

looks stunning, didnt jump on the 2oz, seriously considering this one tho

The 2oz was priced a lot higher then this one....any appreciation in spot gold will push this up considerably.

7 hours ago, Strongy said:

Yer,  I'm currently torn between this the gold Swan or a 2017 anniversary Brit. As I've already brought 2 regular 1 Oz brits this year I'm leaning towards this, but the Swan also looks very nice.

Ive got two gold swans in my safe but these look way better. It's also the first gold in the series and the silver has done really well on the secondary market, my bet is on this one as most are been sold into China and not coming out. 

1 hour ago, orion said:

Ive got two gold swans in my safe but these look way better. It's also the first gold in the series and the silver has done really well on the secondary market, my bet is on this one as most are been sold into China and not coming out. 

Actually I was informed by MCM that they are selling these about two weeks ago including the graded ones where the price in my opinion wasn't too crazy (knowing MCM) and they do carry the ungraded ones as well.

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

1 minute ago, HyHy said:

Actually I was informed by MCM that they are selling these about two weeks ago including the graded ones where the price in my opinion wasn't too crazy (knowing MCM) and they do carry the ungraded ones as well.

Yes, Mcm has a allocation of these coins but most are been sold into China! 

6 hours ago, muenzdachs said:

The coin is easy to get in Europe as well, so don't expect that the majority will go to China

Obviously everyone's defination of majority is different...however over half of the mintage is going to China. To me that is majority. I never said it was hard to get anywhere, just stating fact that over 50% of the 5000 mintage is going to China. 

2 hours ago, muenzdachs said:

And from which source did you got the information that more than half is going to China?

From the designer of the coin. 

2 hours ago, happy2gether said:

Don't forget the year 2018.
Dragon & Phoenix are strong symbols in China and (20)18 is a lucky number. But we will see how demand will be but only a bit over spot is a good thing in my opinion.

MCM was sold out once with the gold coins and now they have in stock again.

They may have gotten a few hundred coins. 

Looks like the gold version coming out is a 2oz gold. I didn’t see a 1oz in gold; maybe they will in the future. Kinda like they are doing now with the dragon and Phoenix first they did the 2oz in 2017 now 2018 brings the 1oz. Does look like they are making it a series though, just pushing certain sizes and metals at different times. Just my opinion. 

This is 1oz gold.

7 hours ago, StackAuAg said:

Looks like the gold version coming out is a 2oz gold. I didn’t see a 1oz in gold; maybe they will in the future. Kinda like they are doing now with the dragon and Phoenix first they did the 2oz in 2017 now 2018 brings the 1oz. Does look like they are making it a series though, just pushing certain sizes and metals at different times. Just my opinion. 

https://www.lpm.hk/2018-1-oz-australia-dragon-and-phoenix-9999-gold-coin.html

On 11/17/2017 at 02:49, StackAuAg said:

Where did you see that?  I think they will but haven’t seen anything anywhere. 

To Everyone asking where my info is from, it is from the HK company that is the exclusive distributor of this series. 

Archived