• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

I'm pretty new here and loving the forum (yet to see any negativity at all)

I think a pod cast would be a great addition to the forum

A live platform for news debate and all things silver and gold

Guest could feature with all manor of subjects up for discussion, references to YouTube channels, any shows or exhibitions (like a calendar feature) advice on stacking and the like

This may not be feasible or possible but it's just a suggestion from a keen newbie looking to soak up as much knowledge and information as possible

Cheers for your interest 

SS 

10 hours ago, ChrisSIlver said:

Hi SS, it’s a very nice idea, however it would be rather time consuming and I don’t think fesible currently. But I appreciate the suggestion.

Hi Chris totally understand plus the expenses but would be great to have a podcast there are so many topics and genres to talk about and if done via say Skype guests could interact using their phone or laptop 

Get @RegalStacker and @Numistacker on for a lively 'discussion' of the 2017 Britannia, @Roy to do a section on fridge problems, and @fehk2001 to pop up (no pun intended!) with the penis jokes.

It'll be Texas Chainsaw Massacre meets The Goon Show featuring Kenny Everett :P

Edited by kimchi

I remember seeing some PM youtubers do google hangouts, which was like a podcast

Not too difficult to arrange a skype call between people and record it, especially those who have youtube channels so already have decent mics 

I imagine people like Numistacker and BackyardBullion would have some cool conversations worth listening to 

Maybe if they had set topics like, "Advice for new stackers", "best releases of 2017" etc would be cool 

Edited by Kman

14 minutes ago, Kman said:

I remember seeing some PM youtubers do google hangouts, which was like a podcast

Not too difficult to arrange a skype call between people and record it, especially those who have youtube channels so already have decent mics 

I imagine people like Numistacker and BackyardBullion would have some cool conversations worth listening to 

Maybe if they had set topics like, "Advice for new stackers", "best releases of 2017" etc would be cool 

Exactly what I'm taking about

We could have a thread here where we can post questions to ask them

Could take their YouTube to a whole new level.

I'm a carp fisherman and we have one called the carp cast it's on YouTube stitcher radio and others have a look at that for an idea of what I'm thinking 

I bet there'd be a huge following 

25 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Get @RegalStacker and @Numistacker on for a lively 'discussion' of the 2017 Britannia, @Roy to do a section on fridge problems, and @fehk2001 to pop up (no pun intended!) with the penis jokes.

It'll be Texas Chainsaw Massacre meets The Goon Show featuring Kenny Everett :P

U mean peanuts , yea ? :D