• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Silver Forum Podcast

shortstack

I'm pretty new here and loving the forum (yet to see any negativity at all)

I think a pod cast would be a great addition to the forum

A live platform for news debate and all things silver and gold

Guest could feature with all manor of subjects up for discussion, references to YouTube channels, any shows or exhibitions (like a calendar feature) advice on stacking and the like

This may not be feasible or possible but it's just a suggestion from a keen newbie looking to soak up as much knowledge and information as possible

Cheers for your interest 

SS 

• Founder & Administrator

Hi SS, it’s a very nice idea, however it would be rather time consuming and I don’t think fesible currently. But I appreciate the suggestion.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

10 hours ago, ChrisSIlver said:

Hi SS, it’s a very nice idea, however it would be rather time consuming and I don’t think fesible currently. But I appreciate the suggestion.

Hi Chris totally understand plus the expenses but would be great to have a podcast there are so many topics and genres to talk about and if done via say Skype guests could interact using their phone or laptop 

I remember seeing some PM youtubers do google hangouts, which was like a podcast

Not too difficult to arrange a skype call between people and record it, especially those who have youtube channels so already have decent mics 

I imagine people like Numistacker and BackyardBullion would have some cool conversations worth listening to 

Maybe if they had set topics like, "Advice for new stackers", "best releases of 2017" etc would be cool 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

14 minutes ago, Kman said:

I remember seeing some PM youtubers do google hangouts, which was like a podcast

Not too difficult to arrange a skype call between people and record it, especially those who have youtube channels so already have decent mics 

I imagine people like Numistacker and BackyardBullion would have some cool conversations worth listening to 

Maybe if they had set topics like, "Advice for new stackers", "best releases of 2017" etc would be cool 

Exactly what I'm taking about

We could have a thread here where we can post questions to ask them

Could take their YouTube to a whole new level.

I'm a carp fisherman and we have one called the carp cast it's on YouTube stitcher radio and others have a look at that for an idea of what I'm thinking 

I bet there'd be a huge following 

25 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Get @RegalStacker and @Numistacker on for a lively 'discussion' of the 2017 Britannia, @Roy to do a section on fridge problems, and @fehk2001 to pop up (no pun intended!) with the penis jokes.

It'll be Texas Chainsaw Massacre meets The Goon Show featuring Kenny Everett :P

U mean peanuts , yea ? :D

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• 3 months later...

I searched for one at the weekend hoping it would pop up, no such luck.

So grateful for this forum though, a real hive of activity and information in a world where Facebook groups seem to be king.

Archived