• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 proof Sovereign - 65th coronation "crown privy"

sovereignsteve

25 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

In my experience, the main reason is that early 70 graded coins achieve the silly money

depends on how many years in has been stored if u are going to store it ten years plus u better get them grade first 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So @1500odd left at the rm out of 10,000 or so single sets in a short time. Not bad.

@400 left of the 3 coin set

@100 or so of the 3 coin premium set

A few of the 5 coin set

so out of  just under 14,000 1 sovereigns made in total, about 2000 remain at the RM..in any set..looking good....the double and quintuplets looking good too......@120 doubles and afew quintuplets only left at RM

22 minutes ago, Oldun said:

So @1500odd left at the rm out of 10,000 or so single sets in a short time. Not bad.

@400 left of the 3 coin set

@100 or so of the 3 coin premium set

A few of the 5 coin set

so out of  just under 14,000 1 sovereigns made in total, about 2000 remain at the RM..in any set..looking good....the double and quintuplets looking good too......@120 doubles and afew quintuplets only left at RM

2018 full proof selling out quicker than the 2017 , full proof ?

i know 2017 sets was selling out fast 

On 06/11/2017 at 21:07, Oldun said:

people hesitated on the 2017 proof........then it took a few days for it to go nuts.....

Similar pattern to the 2017.....

So much history being made by the coin, the Quuen and Phil and The UK right now.....

52 minutes ago, Oldun said:

Similar pattern to the 2017.....

So much history being made by the coin, the Quuen and Phil and The UK right now.....

Next year briexit sovereign :D 

that means sells out before next pay day ..... I guess it's like last time some people will miss out 

• 2 months later...

Finally received mine yesterday!

Not quite as nice as the 2017 SotD imho, but really lovely :)

That took a month after ordering so perhaps QC on the coins has been upped a bit (?). Two knocked in corners of the outer packaging so the usual mint packaging (jiffy bag) woes I've heard about there.

Is there much benefit to registering the coins with RM?

34 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Finally received mine yesterday!

Not quite as nice as the 2017 SotD imho, but really lovely :)

That took a month after ordering so perhaps QC on the coins has been upped a bit (?). Two knoecked in corners of the outer packaging so the usual mint packaging (jiffy bag) woes I've heard about there.

Is there much benefit to registering the coins with RM?

No if u are going to sell it

1 hour ago, fehk2001 said:

the full proof sovereign sold out at the mint today 

chards still has them at a discount price 

@ChardLizzie

That's a bit sooner than I expected (they've only just fulfilled some orders from a month ago!). Glad I grabbed some!

@ChardLizzie would love to hear how it's going at your end and how you feel the outlook is on these :)

1 minute ago, kimchi said:

That's a bit sooner than I expected (they've only just fulfilled some orders from a month ago!). Glad I grabbed some!

@ChardLizzie would love to hear how it's going at your end and how you feel the outlook is on these :)

Yea I was expecting these won’t be sold out until summer 2018 

@Oldun is right , once turn 2018 it is a sold out 

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Yea I was expecting these won’t be sold out until summer 2018 

@Oldun is right , once turn 2018 it is a sold out 

Really, as early as that? I thought it might be March or April, can't believe they've all gone already :o

It has been a successful issue for us, we managed to get hold of another allocation but stock is definitely running low. I still think they missed an opportunity for a new reverse. A 65th anniversary of the Queen's coronation is a massive achievement and it would have been great to see a one off reverse.

9 hours ago, ChardLizzie said:

It has been a successful issue for us, we managed to get hold of another allocation but stock is definitely running low. I still think they missed an opportunity for a new reverse. A 65th anniversary of the Queen's coronation is a massive achievement and it would have been great to see a one off reverse.

Absolutely - it'll likely never be seen again in either our or our children's or possibly grandchildren's lifetimes.

29 minutes ago, ChardLizzie said:

u never know, maybe there will be something special suddenly :lol: pops up on their web sites 

22 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Absolutely - it'll likely never be seen again in either our or our children's or possibly grandchilds' lifetimes.

queen is going to live another 250 years  ;)

15 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

Well i missed out on the 2017 :( so made sure i picked up some of these, the signs are good for another successful release. I can see these doing well again.

I wonder how much hype (and early buying) was off the back of last year's successful sales (I am sure some at least) so I wonder about these in the longer term...

Time will tell! But, I'm happy with mine, lovely coins :)

50 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I wonder how much hype (and early buying) was off the back of last year's successful sales (I am sure some at least) so I wonder about these in the longer term...

Time will tell! But, I'm happy with mine, lovely coins :)

u forgot to use top cash back but I did :lol: and they just paid out :lol:

5 hours ago, ChardLizzie said:

RM could really do with a shakeup at the top level, they either repress creative ideas or don't hire  people with them.

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

On 20/01/2018 at 10:10, Kman said:

RM could really do with a shakeup at the top level, they either repress creative ideas or don't hire  people with them.

Like the missed opportunity with the garter design for the 2017 Half Sovereign.

I’m still bitter about it. It would’ve been splendid to have a shield on the Half Sovereign :(

1 hour ago, westminstrel said:

Like the missed opportunity with the garter design for the 2017 Half Sovereign.

I’m still bitter about it. It would’ve been splendid to have a shield on the Half Sovereign :(

That would have been really nice!

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

• 4 months later...

Archived