• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Bow to the next, newest Egyptian God...Sobek!

Jester

17 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

yes, the ones sold specifically for them, they are an unusual size;)

I used to get them from provident but I think airtites do them as well now.

Yea tried queen beast capsules today the coin are slightly too big 

nice to see a nice design coin comes back alive again 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EJP bullion sells them for £2.40 each.  They also fit the Privateer series.

http://ejpbullion.com/product/2oz-coin-capsule-45mm-width-12mm-deepth/

Or if you prefer the black ring ones you can get them from the US for around the same price.  This seller in the US does 5 which works out @ £2.29 each inc. postage.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FIVE-Double-Thick-Plastic-Capsules-with-40mm-black-ring-fits-Elemetal-rounds/162701160805?hash=item25e1beb165:g:yYUAAOSwMVdYFPQ2

I've bought some from here before and it's been fine, even if you do get some bible thumping literature along with them.

received the anbuis today , only need a capsule from mr short name .....-_-

when I put them sided by side  the anbuis is matt finish and celopratra is a bit shinny finish ? is that right ?

The one thing I don't get about this series: what the heck does Cleopatra have to do with Egyptian Gods?

If they put Isis or Bastet but Cleopatra in her Princess Leya outfit is other than an eyecandy very little of an Egyptian Goddess. Still very nice coins, though. 

14 minutes ago, augur said:

The one thing I don't get about this series: what the heck does Cleopatra have to do with Egyptian Gods?

If they put Isis or Bastet but Cleopatra in her Princess Leya outfit is other than an eyecandy very little of an Egyptian Goddess. Still very nice coins, though. 

I thought about that as well, my conclusion is .....her breast is also high relief :D that's the selling point 

maybe we will need  Baywatch high relief coin as well 

Kelly_Pamela_baywatch_2017.jpg

36 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

received the anbuis today , only need a capsule from mr short name .....-_-

when I put them sided by side  the anbuis is matt finish and celopratra is a bit shinny finish ? is that right ?

Yes, Anubis is a more disappointing matt finish. I received both mine today and I much prefer the shinier Cleopatra.

Just now, Goldhooked said:

Yes, Anubis is a more disappointing matt finish. I received both mine today and I much prefer the shinier Cleopatra.

nice coins aren't they?  very nice design

55 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

Yes very nice.  The detail is amazing!  I've just ordered 2 of the deep capsules to keep them in.

How come you got free copper coins?  Where did you get your Anubis from?

Anubis Same seller as u , I don't know why I get free copper coins :D  maybe because I bought lunar monkey from him as well 

celo I bought from forum 

where did u get your capsule from 

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Anubis Same seller as u , I don't know why I get free copper coins :D  maybe because I bought lunar monkey from him as well 

celo I bought from forum 

where did u get your capsule from 

I bought 2 coins from them (Anubis and Cleo), why didn't I get a free one :(  Maybe they got a load of sales based off your post here :D 

Ordered the capsules from EJP Bullion as per the link further up in this thread.

7 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

I bought 2 coins from them (Anubis and Cleo), why didn't I get a free one :(  Maybe they got a load of sales based off your post here :D 

Ordered the capsules from EJP Bullion as per the link further up in this thread.

Come on man it's only a copper coin :D I post one to you for free if u like 

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

Come on man it's only a copper coin :D I post one to you for free if u like 

Haha it's ok I'm just messing about :D

Have you noticed the rim on the Anubis is higher at the top edge (on the Anubis side), almost as though it hasn't been struck straight?  I can see from your picture yours is the same.

The Cleo is overall a much better quality coin I think.

3 minutes ago, Goldhooked said:

Haha it's ok I'm just messing about :D

Have you noticed the rim on the Anubis is higher at the top edge (on the Anubis side), almost as though it hasn't been struck straight?  I can see from your picture yours is the same.

The Cleo is overall a much better quality coin I think.

is the capsule 

2 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

I think is the capsule makes them looks a bit different 

No it's not the capsule.  Look at the rim at the top edge of the Anubis.  It's thinner and higher than it it is on the bottom edge.  On the Cleo it's uniform all the way round.

Just now, Goldhooked said:

No it's not the capsule.  Look at the rim at the top edge of the Anubis.  It's thinner and higher than it it is on the bottom edge.  On the Cleo it's uniform all the way round.

I only looked at it for ........... 30 seconds check the coin is ok  and then stored in the box :P 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived