• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Lets see your 2ozers

motorbikez

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I put it in the safe without taking a picture I think.

I'm afraid I don't have the libertad bug, the lunars and HR's stop me from being able to afford another bug!!!

Guess you won't be starting a collection of 2oz kook proofs then Danny :lol:

P1000339_zps9f837e43.jpg

These  coins are truly beautiful and reasonable value as well at the moment.The 1ozers (kook proofs) dare I mention them in this thread are good value at the moment apart from 2000 onwards which still command good prices.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

Not at this stage MB.

Without wishing to take this thread off topic, I'm just about to hit 50% of my stacking goal. I'm taking a break from buying for a few weeks while I re-assess my stacking plans.

Danny I say that every month,but after September's silver purchases.I'm going to leave it alone for a while :lol: .

Danny I say that every month,but after September's silver purchases.I'm going to leave it alone for a while :lol: .

No, 4x bald eagles and a couple of 2015 kooks and I'm done.

Few weeks to re-assess and then I'll be buying under a new plan. Most likely with an aim for a sub £20 average.

Stacker since 2013

Just been looking on STG, now I will be buying them sooner rather than later.

Thanks MB now you have planted the seed of collection.

My naughty lines for this week are..

I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector, I am not collector.

• 4 weeks later...

This month I have managed to get some of the rarest and hardest to find 2oz proof Kooks,the 2001 & 2003 I have never seen them before in 2 years so I made sure I was the winner on ebay Germany.

I also got the 2005 last week which is part of a 2 coin set and also does not come up very often and finally the 1991 which is not particularly rare but is seldom found in as good a condition as this one,happy days :)     I only need the 2004 to complete my date run of the 2oz proof Kooks1991-2005.

1991 mintage 5000

2001 mintage   405

2003 mintage   327

2005 mintage   795

P1000364_zpsd190a42e.jpg

The 2oz bullion coins (Kooks) started in 1992 & finished in 2009.

The 2oz proofs started in 1991 & finished in 2005. Although the 2004 & 2005 2oz proofs only come in 2oz+1oz sets and Kilo sets.

• 4 weeks later...

My latest 2 ozer from a 3 coin set,I've been actively hunting this beauty for nearly a year,10 down 2 to go.

Lunar series 1  2oz proof dragon

P1000403_zps9cd2a8b5.jpg

• 1 month later...

I got this case from Germany yesterday for my 2oz lunar 1 proofs,Very difficult to get a good pic of them all.They are stunning in the flesh though :)

P1000441_zpsafc61a0c.jpg

P1000438_zpsdbd5dc7b.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

This month I have managed to get some of the rarest and hardest to find 2oz proof Kooks,the 2001 & 2003 I have never seen them before in 2 years so I made sure I was the winner on ebay Germany.

I also got the 2005 last week which is part of a 2 coin set and also does not come up very often and finally the 1991 which is not particularly rare but is seldom found in as good a condition as this one,happy days :)     I only need the 2004 to complete my date run of the 2oz proof Kooks1991-2005.

1991 mintage 5000

2001 mintage   405

2003 mintage   327

2005 mintage   795

P1000364_zpsd190a42e.jpg

I'm Koo-Koo for these Kooks! Very nice pick ups! These are definitely on my radar!

Archived