• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Lets see your 2ozers

motorbikez

Here's a pic of my favourite 2 ozers although like anyone else I change my mind :) They are lunar 1 proof rabbit and 2002 proof kook

Lets see/hear what they are guys.

a74b81cc-a353-4451-b15a-b25611ee6d07_zps

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Founder & Administrator

Nice motorbikz. To be honest I don't have a single 2oz coin, I prefer to collect the 1oz sizes.

for proof coins I recon 2oz are nicer sizes though, as I assume it shows more detail in the coins? 

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Not really mine, as they are for sale. But the 2 oz freedom girl I got is just stunning.

Can you put a pic up klacey?

I am waiting for 3 Freedom girls to turn up and they are BU they look brilliant in the pics, I will find out exactly how good they are in a couple of weeks.

Nice one Keith,when you get them lets have a photo in this thread. :)

I have some pretty sexy 2Oz lunar snakes. I think my favourite would be the 2 Oz Mexican Libertad though. I love those coins. I think mine is 2012.

Get a photo of them snakes up buddy :)

• 4 weeks later...

As I said favourites change.I have been chasing down lunar series One 2oz silver proofs and today I took delivery of the two rarest. :)

P1000148_zps8f934bfe.jpg

P1000147_zps0c651cfd.jpg

P1000150_zps67205d55.jpg

[url=http://s153.photobucket.com/user/motorbikez/media/P1000151_zpsd057b1c7.jpg.html]P1000151_zpsd057b1c7.jpg[/

Mouse mintage 136 and Ox mintage 171                            

Kooks non privy I'd say £70-£150 each, privies £60-£100 each again you could pay more or less,best source for them is ebay Australia.

Lunar's series 1  £175-£400 each same story you could pay more or less.

You can still buy the lunar series 2    2oz proofs from Germany see below I've got that set and it is stunning also,if you buy that you have 1st refusal on subsequent coins for the set.

http://www.silber-corner.de/de/Lunar-II-12-Year-Collection-2-Oz-Proof-Set-6-x-2-Oz-Proof?x5610b=98fec05f724aa358d8d4294673e1f944

They look even better in the flesh so to speak doogs and IMHO it is very good value,only 1000 12 coin sets worldwide and already dealers have been splitting them.

I am waiting for 3 Freedom girls to turn up and they are BU they look brilliant in the pics, I will find out exactly how good they are in a couple of weeks.

Have you got them yet Keith ? if so get a pic up I'd like to see them. :)

Archived