• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

How to make money with BitConnect?

BitConnect is a crypto platform designed to give high daily returns on your investment. BitConnect averages around 1% daily interest, which means you’ll get your initial investment back after roughly 100 days. The daily interest will be paid out every 24 hours and you can choose to cash it our immediately or reinvest this money. By reinvesting this interest you will grow your profits exponentially due to the power of compounding.

To make the threshold for you, the investor, lower we’d like to give you back the referral bonus we receive (7%) + another 1% - 3% depending on your investment. Below you will find the sign-up bonus that your first investment amount will get you.

If you lend: $100 - $1.000 you get $8 - $80 (8%)

If you lend: $1.010 - $5.000 you get $90,9 - $450 (9%)

If you lend: $5.010+ you get $501+ (10%)

Email us at bccgroup.ref@gmail.com and we will transfer your bonus to you.

Please include your BitConnect username, how much your first loan is worth in dollars and your BitConnect coin deposit address. We need this information to process the payout of your bonus.

Our BitConnect username is: (link removed)

Our referral link: (link removed)

For more information you can visit our website:  (link removed)

If you haven't signed up under someone else you can add our username as your referral. We will refund your first loan after adding us to your account!

We will reply to your emails within 12 hours.

To be honest I think the whole cryptocurrency situation is a bubble awaiting to burst. I mean how could you justify the price of  a bunch of codes where developers can easily create another form of currency. All I can imagine is all of these increment in price is due to the hype and speculation surrounding cryptocurrency in recent months. It doesn't help when Youtubers like Silver Slayer, CryptoNick etc saying how much money they made through cryptocurrency mining like GenesisMining or investment instruments like BitConnect. If you followed their videos close enough, most of their money through referrals and NOT through the actual product they are promoting on these platforms! I mean even you are throwing in a couple of grand into any of these platform, you are probably making maximum $100 a day? Then how would it ended up with "I earned 30k in 2 months" as claimed by them? There were videos they showed their transaction history to prove how they made such big sum of money in a short period of time, I can say 9.5 out of 10 transaction are referrals from their Youtube subscribers. If the cryptocurrency bubble burst in the very near future, all these scumbags literally lose nothing as they had already cash out while their poor followers literally lost all the money they have thrown and this is not a small sum! If i remembered correctly, CryptoNick has total referrals of around $5 million a few months back so thats $5 million of other people's saving etc. To a certain extent this is literally taking a chunk out of people's hard earned money! Anyway those are just my two cents not saying you can't make money through this cryptocurrency hype probably through trading them but definitely NOT through mining and financial instruments like BitConnect. For me I would rather to stay with PM and would be more willing to speculate numismatic coins rather than cryptocurrency ;)

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

2 minutes ago, sg86 said:

Why hasn't this ponzi been removed by a mod? @morezone

A mod has already looked into this thread.  See other mod's posts further up.  

It has already been referred to as an unsustainable ponzi scheme.

People can do their own research can make their own minds up as to the legitimacy and any info shared here by our members may be useful.

1 minute ago, morezone said:

People can do their own research can make their own minds up as to the legitimacy and any info shared here by our members may be useful.

Spam like this would be removed or automatically caught by spam filters (Askimet for example), on most forums. I don't see the value in leaving clutter like this but that's your call!

The Gold Sovereign

The Gold Sovereign aims to provide the most complete online resource to collectors of the world's most popular gold coin - the Sovereign.

www.thegoldsovereign.com    |    contact@thegoldsovereign.com

I like how quickly members addressed the problems with this spammy post and turned their advert into a warning for others. I say leave it here for more exposé links and warnings from knowledgeable members. I've had a gut bad feeling about this from the start, and warned others about this scheme and its poorly spelled promises, but it's good to get more solid references by mods and financially savvy folks. :) 

4 hours ago, morezone said:

But you locked the thread about Atkinson's. Hmmmm

But you locked the thread about Atkinson's. Hmmmm

It may be locked now but it wasn’t by me. Plus, that thread was going round and round in circles with just one person with an issue which was resolved. If anyone else has issues with any dealer they are free to start a thread about it.

3 minutes ago, morezone said:

It may be locked now but it wasn’t by me. 

Fair enough. I disagree with the decision to lock it though. As I said in that thread, I couldn't help to fund a forum that locks down opinion like that. My premium membership has been cancelled. 

• 4 weeks later...

I was going to start a new thread for this i see there is one open already so not need to. I see there is alot of love for Bitconnect and for good reason. So im into bitconnect. I have deposited in $2100 (£1660) with some of my BTC money and it's going very well for me. I am 100% no advising anyone to put money into this. I dont collect referral's and dont tell my friends and family about it. I am ok with me losing money. 

I have been on the platform for around 50 days and have been mainly taking money out and holding it in my Exodus wallet until i get my £1660 back. I had put $100 in to test the waters and then added $2000 after 2 weeks. I went into this with open eyes and im very aware that this could be over tomorrow but i think the platform will last another 3-9 months so i hope there is enough time for me to get my money back and some extra. So far, i have reinvested only $50 but have withdrawn £630 to my exodus wallet and i have around £120 worth of BCC. 

After i have withdrawn my spamvestment money which should take around 50 more days. I plan to do a 50/50 split between reinvesting and withdrawing with my daily interest payment. This the end plan for me and i will continue this until the ship sink's. Getting around 1% a day is crazy and if its around in a year, i will be surprised. There are youtuber's making millions from referrals and the whole thing is crazy. It cant last but i think it will last long enough for me. 

To sum up, Think about it like buying a ticket that says it will pay you out some interest everyday and along the bottom of the ticket is an expiry date in invisible ink. Any money i have put onto this platform is gone in my eyes, the money has been spent and its not coming back. Even if the funds are release after loan terms finish, i will just reinvest that money and keep it going. If i ever get to that point, i will be in the land of milk and honey. 

I plan to buy Silver and maybe the odd sovereign with any profits from bitconnect as long as they last. I will be placing an order next Friday using my Wirex BTC debit card. Looking forward to this order as im buying pretty much all new 2018 stuff. All the new lunars, kooks, some UK stuff that has been releases the past few months that i need to buy for date runs. With BCC money, i will buy a 1 kilo Congo coin and a 2oz number 8 Perth mint coin as a treat to myself. This will be my first kilo piece and i really like the congo garilla so its a double yammy. 

So, its a gamble. If you wonna give it a go, do your research. Dont do your research on youtube, read blogs and the like instead. This is just my 2 penny's. 

Stack ON!!!

Make new friends but keep the old.

One is silver and the other gold

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

Thought I'd add my 2 pence. I have no doubt this scheme will implode at some stage but I have also invested 3500 a chunk of which was gained crypto profits so not as big a risk in my eyes. I have $260 to withdraw and that's in a week. So like Jayboat said my eyes are open and I take the risk. I just need 2 months to get my investment back. Anything above that I'll be at an oz of gold a month. Here's hoping but then it could all go horribly wrong I don't refer either or if I do I advise do your research.

Silverstacking.co.uk 

• 2 weeks later...

Im currently at around 55% money back and did a 42 oz silver order last week using a BTC debit card with most of my interest so far. I got one of those perth mint figure 8 coins. Still being shipped so cant wait for that. 

@SilverStan Did you have a sponsor? i not asking for me but there is a chain group i used as mine and i have got around $180 in referrals so far. 

* * * * K   e   e   p       o   n       s   t   a   c   k   i   n   g  ....my friends****

5 hours ago, jayboat said:

Im currently at around 55% money back and did a 42 oz silver order last week using a BTC debit card with most of my interest so far. I got one of those perth mint figure 8 coins. Still being shipped so cant wait for that. 

@SilverStan Did you have a sponsor? i not asking for me but there is a chain group i used as mine and i have got around $180 in referrals so far. 

Hi yeah got a sponsor a silver friend who will/should look after me :) .   could you tell me where I get a BTC debit card? I was going to buy an oz gold from silvergoldbull next week. 

Thanks

Silverstacking.co.uk 

I use a wirex card. Its a pre paid visa debit card that has a BTC wallet. I ordered the card for wirex but they are just the front and the card is issued by another comppany. I pad around $18 for the UK pounds card and it took around 7-10 days to arrive. I actived the card online and then downloaded the app. You dont need to have the app, you can do it through a desktop browser. I pay $1 a month for the card and £1.75 per ATM transaction. Everything else is free, all your online usage and chip[ and pin transactions.

There are a few others but this is the one i went with, its worked out ok and i have used it around 3 times to take out around £800.

Here is a review i did on steemit about it. https://steemit.com/steemsilvergold/@silverstackeruk/wirex-btc-vasa-debit-car-arrived-time-to-cash-out-some-btc-255

I use a wirex card. Its a pre paid visa debit card that has a BTC wallet. I ordered the card for wirex but they are just the front and the card is issued by another comppany. I pad around $18 for the UK pounds card and it took around 7-10 days to arrive. I actived the card online and then downloaded the app. You dont need to have the app, you can do it through a desktop browser. I pay $1 a month for the card and £1.75 per ATM transaction. Everything else is free, all your online usage and chip[ and pin transactions.
There are a few others but this is the one i went with, its worked out ok and i have used it around 3 times to take out around £800.
Here is a review i did on steemit about it. https://steemit.com/steemsilvergold/@silverstackeruk/wirex-btc-vasa-debit-car-arrived-time-to-cash-out-some-btc-255
Thanks for this I'll have a good digest [emoji16]

Silverstacking.co.uk 

Archived