• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Premium members Christmas prize draw.

Bullionbilly

• Founder & Administrator

OK. So let's do that. This draw will be open to premium members who are donating a prize to this draw, it is more fair that way, as we do have a lot of members now.

Any idea on when you would like to close this completion for entrants? And I guess the draw itself will take place on or shortly after Christmas Day.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

Please Follow / Like / Share to help spread the word of The Silver Forum:
TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers
COTR Vouchers for Premium Members

Official TSF branded NGC label via COR grading
50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you think we should change it into a secret Santa? Everyone donating a prize will get one from someone else. After all entrants are conformed, each member will be given a number and then each member will be randomly chosen which member they are sending to.

It won't really be secret because people will know who has donated what, and who they are sending to, but it would mean everyone donating a prize will get one.

Or....... is it more fun to simply run every donated prize as a separate prize draw, and everyone has a chance of winning it.

Personally I think the last suggestion of the prize draw is more existing, but it is up to you what you decide you would like to do.

My posts are my personal opinions, they do not constitute advice or financial advice.

TSF Instagram - TSF YouTube channel - TSF Facebook pageTSF Twitter page - TSF Threads (used for sever status updates)

Discounts / Offers

50% discount off of TSF mugs for Platinum Premium Members. (see info in Platinum Lounge)
Platinum Premium Members: Offers from selected Dealers - 15 dealers currently in the programme

Just now, shawy2510 said:

Prize draw gives 1 or 2 people a nice christmas treat.

It would be a prize draw for the total number of entrants. For example if 10 people enter, there will be 10 prize draws. Some members may win multiple prizes, some may win nothing, it is the luck of the draw :) But there would be more winners.

Other option would be to have 1 or 2 or 3 draws, and all the prizes go to those winners.

Or just to have a draw with 3 winners. so If 10 people entered the prizes could be split like this..
First place: 7 prizes
2nd palce: 2 prizes
3rd palce: 1 prize

Maybe it is more fun to do like the last suggestion.

Discounts / Offers

I like the 1 draw for each prize myself, we could have the 'twelve' (or ten etc!) days of Xmas leading up to the star prize of the 1kg 'surprise coin' from @ChrisSIlver :)

I think if it's first prize, 2nd, 3rd (maybe 4th too?) no need to be so heavily weighted for first - share out the goodies I say!

But my opinion isn't that important (imho :wacko:) - the long-standing members and those who've taken part before, get the most say I think and particularly those who are able (and kind enough) to put the most in, happy to go with their preference :)

I will donate a hallmarked baby ripple dragon ?

Not bothered about the way the draw is done but it would be nice to have a countdown to Christmas and have a draw each day. Adds to the excitement and makes it feel like a Christmas advent calendar.

Visit my website for all my Hand Poured Silver: http://backyardbullion.com

And check out my YouTube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/backyardbullion

Just a thought but if a daily draw is decided upon we'll need two draws for the last day so someone's not already 'out', won't we? Unless they have the chance to win their own donation back, not very exciting but saves on postage I guess :P

On 11/29/2017 at 18:47, PolarPanda said:

I will add a 1 OZ Silver Niue 2017 Darth Vader BU coin :) 

Ooh I'll hope for this one - I know a little lad who'd absolutely love one of these for Christmas! :) 

19 minutes ago, djlivewire said:

I will add a 1oz 2017 silver Australian wedge tailed eagle.

Hope i am not to late to join in?

Great stuff, the more the merrier! :)

Prizes so far

Me - tbc

@ChrisSIlver tbc

@shawy2510 1oz silver coin

@fehk2001 

1st prize is 2009 1/10 Britannia proof with original box and coa 

2nd prize is 2x toilet rolls ( undecided )

@Agpanda 2016 NGC MS 70 silverpanda

@Lr103 three 1 oz silver Eagles, with the option to instead receive the equivalent of 3 oz spot silver +5% via PayPal F&F. 

@airmac  a pair of Luxembourg silver coins

@augur 100 Cedis Ghana Leopard or 2oz Queens Beast Lion – winners choice. 

@Piggybank 1oz silver tbc

@BackyardBullion hallmarked baby ripple dragon 

@kimchi 2016 or 2017 Kook (winner's choice)

@PolarPanda1 OZ Silver Niue 2017 Darth Vader BU coin

@djlivewire 1oz 2017 silver Australian wedge tailed

eagle.

@Quicksilver 1oz bu.

@Jordie 1oz maple

Anybody else...... ?

1 hour ago, Bullionbilly said:

Prizes so far

Me - tbc

@ChrisSIlver tbc

@fehk2001 

@Lr103 three 1 oz silver Eagles, with the option to instead receive the equivalent of 3 oz spot silver +5% via PayPal F&F. 

@djlivewire 1oz 2017 silver Australian wedge tailed eagle.

Anybody else...... ?

Put me down for a 1.oz BU coin ?

2 hours ago, Bullionbilly said:

Prizes so far

Me - tbc

@ChrisSIlver tbc

@fehk2001 

@djlivewire 1oz 2017 silver Australian wedge tailed

eagle.

@Quicksilver 1oz bu.

@Jordie 1oz maple

@metallica73 2013 Silver £20 St George & Dragon

Anybody else...... ?

New list

Archived