• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

1 hour ago, Mark43 said:

I'm impressed by the coin and the fact you are having a pint at 8.30 am :D

1 hour ago, Agpanda said:

Never mind the pint, as you can see he almost emtyed a full bottle of rum :wacko:

Looks like a normal day after work to me: a pint and fish and chips (at least on the menu) with the highlight of this lovely proof sovereign 

1 hour ago, fehk2001 said:

thanks for the offer :D from u at the bunny club 

he is in japan GMT+9

Did you go on to the Playboy club last night with @augur? I should have stayed longer after Heritage Auctions and coffee!

Well I hope @Oldun's a takoyaki man and not a monjayaki one :ph34r:

Edited by kimchi

3 minutes ago, kimchi said:

Did you go on to the Playboy club last night with @augur? I should have stayed longer after Heritage Auctions and coffee!

Well I hope @Oldun's a takoyaki man and not a monjayaki one :ph34r:

Joking : he like Thai style + blind folded .... ( cough , cough )  

i don’t like accident .....

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

46 minutes ago, mr-dead said:

5 X 1kg silver bars (4X Metalor + 1 X Heraeus)

Silver proof RM R2D2, BB8 + C3PO

I have added some pics of the reverse of the coins as there are no pics on the RM website. 

The mintage of these is only 750 so if anyone is thinking of buying grab one quick as my R2D is no. 614 and C3PO is 408 and I ordered a couple of days ago.

IMAG0721.jpg

IMAG0719.jpg

IMAG0720.jpg

IMAG0715.jpg

IMAG0716.jpg

IMAG0717.jpg

IMAG0718.jpg

I'v just ordered a few of the Star Wars stamp and coin sets, after seeing your post.

Quite a low mintage of 750 so should be a good buy!

22 hours ago, Elements said:

3 consecutive year young heads.

All have their dings here and there. These are the oldest years I’ve bouht so far. Anyone suggest whether these are good/fair/bad examples?

76E87322-4BDB-4736-93A5-C20C56C321CB.thumb.jpeg.e7a11b26f76afad8fe54a97f9933edd9.jpeg

C1863C4B-2B21-40DF-A74A-8453D4BEAA7B.jpeg

Look good on my phone, middle one looks the best but it’s hard to say without closer photos. Do you like them?

2 minutes ago, Sovsaver said:

Look good on my phone, middle one looks the best but it’s hard to say without closer photos. Do you like them?

Hi Sovsaver. Yeah you’re right, the middle (1985) I think is in the best condition. There’s a scratch across the horse’s belly that isn’t too obvious but gets picked up by the light at certain angles. 

The obverse or the ‘86 has quite a lot of scatches on the lettering and on the reverse of the ‘84 the high points have a bit of wear.

Im not sure what condition sovereigns of this age are usually like so not sure if these are good examples or not. I like them though, tbh I like any sovereign!

My cheap Phillies arrived that I won on eBay. I was the only bidder and the pictures were blurred but I didn't realise they were milk spotted. There wasn't any mention of them having milk spots either but I'm not too bothered as they are only bullion and have cleaned up easily.

i used to hate getting milk spotted coins but if I get them cheap enough and they clean up easily, then I'm happy:)

image.jpg