• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

A good value bar from a new seller on the forum Paul11

image.png

Edited by sixgun

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

Here we have Bullionbilly at it again, selling good value bars. i liked these as this shop was not so far from where i used to live.

unnamed.jpg

unnamed1.jpg

unnamed2.jpg

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 oz silver proof QB dragon after waiting 24 days

Open it up to check it, try and pull it out.. capsule lid of course isn't screwed on 

Had to fumble and catch the top of the capsule in my finger which put finger prints all inside it, wiped with kitchen towel... bad idea, put fibers all inside it, ending up having to fiddle around wiping the inside with a tip of a rubber glove

All in all opening it up to take a look and f'ing around with the capsule stole 10 minutes of my life

Thankfully the coin looks fine but need to look at it with a loupe 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

1 oz silver proof QB dragon after waiting 24 days

Open it up to check it, try and pull it out.. capsule lid of course isn't screwed on 

Had to fumble and catch the top of the capsule in my finger which put finger prints all inside it, wiped with kitchen towel... bad idea, put fibers all inside it, ending up having to fiddle around wiping the inside with a tip of a rubber glove

All in all opening it up to take a look and f'ing around with the capsule stole 10 minutes of my life

Thankfully the coin looks fine but need to look at it with a loupe 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

On 19/01/2018 at 12:28, Tpbullion said:

?? I love it! You have a real bug for buying! Good on you! I wish I could! That’s an awesome collection you have going! I am looking forward to seeing it grow! Haha which I’m sure it will do very quickly! ??

Those JMs looking nice mind me asking how much you paid?

47 minutes ago, Sovsaver said:

Arrived from dear numi, I bought these for the kids when they were born, my eldest daughter got, by pure luck, coa 0012, coincidentally she was born on the 12th day of June! So, they did well getting 70s, they’re pretty unimpressed though, can’t please everyone.

80F4853F-221B-468F-92AF-813CE48DECD9.jpeg

1C5724D6-0766-48AD-9F4D-754D8547D30A.jpeg

8EAA1DF9-DCB6-4AA1-8B52-95657B1C4867.jpeg

I just had a birthday...I'm really impressed.......hint~hint  nudge~nudge

31 minutes ago, Sovsaver said:

Took this as a buy it now using £15 voucher. After looking around for Victorian half sovereigns this one took my eye, the seller's photos weren't the best but it seemed to have enough about it for me. I'm still finding my feet regarding grading but I feel it's what I thought it was from the seller's images, which is VF. I'm happy to be told it's a little better (which I guess it might be on the obverse) or a little worse. It's in the collection now anyway. :D

I paid £150 after the discount, happy to be chastised for paying too much ;)

Definitely a good buy.

Agree with you that the reverse is VF and the obverse is significantly better. Lovely:)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon