• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

When you get something graded the population reports exclude your coin. So it probably means that you have the highest rated coin at the moment.

When you get something graded the population reports exclude your coin. So it probably means that you have the highest rated coin at the moment.

On 1-7-2017 at 10:44, ApisMellifera said:

1x 1/4 Lion QB
3x 2oz Dragon QB

Bought with bitcoin, just wanted exchange some of my bitcoin to some PM's. Am glad I did :).

Ordered through Bitgild on Tue afternoon and arrived on Friday. It looked like that the order was shipped and distributed by STG.

IMG_2842.jpg.cf100bb0ce9dc4ab638dbd4f993138a8.jpg

@ApisMellifera: Can i ask you which capsules this are and where you bought them? Also the box from the gold coin please? 

Edited by PolarPanda

8 hours ago, PolarPanda said:

@ApisMellifera: Can i ask you which capsules this are and where you bought them? Also the box from the gold coin please? 

@ApisMellifera - please correct me if I'm wrong - but @PolarPandaI would guess those QB capsules are the Air-tites X6D 38mm black foam rings? Perfect for these 2 ounce beasts.  I use them.  

Link below. It's a US company, but they ship to EU.  

http://www.air-tites.com/Air-Tite_Ring_Type_Coin_Holders_1.htm#.WVlifbHTWhA

Hope that helps. I have a few if you just need a few! 

Lindeman 

20 hours ago, PolarPanda said:

The square caps are the 'Lighthouse Quadrum' bought from Andy Jack on E-bay. Super reliable coin supplies man. Few TSF'ers bought bits and bops from him too.

£5.95 for 10 caps.

I do love these square caps, they are very compact and perfect for my storage needs.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/A-Box-Of-10-Lighthouse-Square-Coin-Capsules-Quadrum-Sizes-14mm-To-41mm/141039214434?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=440161639086&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Lighthouse (or 'Leuchtturn' original Germany company)  also makes an excellent storage box called Intercept Q 100.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00OS6T83C/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_S_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1FP2KXCTT9HFW&coliid=I19RI9KH7QXJXW

Yep, the Round caps are airtites indeed and I got the from Amazon UK. They were 26quid for 10! ouch! But thats the cheapest that I could find... I'm sure some one may find them cheaper?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B01GSPVXII/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Edited by ApisMellifera

Last May I received........

Just got round to ""checking" the Norfrim Britannia offer which @HighlandTiger so kindly shared last year.  I ordered three 2002.  As I love the alternate designs, imagine my delight when this popped out, of all three!...... "Bingo!"

nordfrim.jpg

Edited by whitesands1

1 hour ago, morezone said:

Had to trek to the Sorting Office to pick this up.  2017 Nanjing Panda in plain old proof silver.  Was OMP but I broke it out.

Nice photos and they really emphasise what an opportunity they've missed to produce a great medal. If only they'd put some detail on the head and body of the panda instead of making it look like icing sugar:(

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

21 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

Nice photos and they really emphasise what an opportunity they've missed to produce a great medal. If only they'd put some detail on the head and body of the panda instead of making it look like icing sugar:(

They should have added a tiny bit of detail on the white section of the coat similar to that of the Lunar Panda.  They over did it on the 2016 and he looks just a single colour.  I much prefer the obverses.  I think "back" might be the correct term for the medals.

2017-07-03 10.51.24.jpg

9 hours ago, shawy2510 said:

Got this back from Numistacker just now. Have to say a massive thanks to him for doing it & a massive thanks to NCS for getting rid of a print mark & water spot emoji4.png

20170703_124530.thumb.jpg.42018c7aeafdc4cf17f90a301b778540.jpg

Stunning coin, I am gutted I didn't get involved. We shall see how they do..... I am expecting well! :P