• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

8 hours ago, Mariner1961 said:

Just had this 10oz beauty delivered to my door. Well packaged, correctly addressed and the security tape intact. Good effort by Goldsilver.be to make sure you get your package delivered safety as it even has a label on it stating it's medical supplies and asking that it's not delivered to a neighbour.

However, mine was indeed delivered to a neighbour with a similar house number. Not only was it delivered to a neighbour the said neighbour wasn't even in so the driver helpfully tossed it over the fence into his garden then wrote on the delivery card that he'd done just that.

Fortunately I got the package but Yodel really need to have a think about the standards they work to.

tenoz.jpg

label.jpg

label2.jpg

Get in touch with gold silver.be and tell them what happened and you are worried to the point you may not order from them again and you are a member of the silverforum.com and could they contact Yodel to make a complaint so this will not happen again please.  that is the only way to get the delivery man/woman not to do it again!!  This may also cosentrate goldsilver.be mind they do not want to lose orders!!!

Get in touch with gold silver.be and tell them what happened and you are worried to the point you may not order from them again and you are a member of the silverforum.com and could they contact Yodel to make a complaint so this will not happen again please.  that is the only way to get the delivery man/woman not to do it again!!  This may also cosentrate goldsilver.be mind they do not want to lose orders!!!

I did. They're going to take it up with Yodel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

31 minutes ago, Mariner1961 said:

Well done, I had a very bad experience with bullion by post quite a whiy ago now, I bought via eBay paid for special delivery and they sent it out signed for.   it went to a different address who signed it my daughters name she  had moved away to uni , GPS tracking  Royal mails internal 'police' and eBay saved me and between them I got my money back.  I will never buy from bullion by post ever again.  Bullion by post treated me like a thief and at no point believed a word I said even when the Royal mail proved the parcel had been delivered to the wrong address and been posted sign for not special delivery and it had been fraudulently signed for. Bullion by Post still refused to give me my money back, I had to escalate it with eBay who refunded me within 2 hours!!!

4 hours ago, Mariner1961 said:

People seem to missing the elephant in the room..... they are fraudulently sending as medical supplies, don't know if this is because it raises less suspicion or  to save them money on insurance and postage.    Never bought from them but if anyone had to claim from yodel how do you prove you bought medical supplies?

2 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

People seem to missing the elephant in the room..... they are fraudulently sending as medical supplies, don't know if this is because it raises less suspicion or  to save them money on insurance and postage.    Never bought from them but if anyone had to claim from yodel how do you prove you bought medical supplies?

They are just hinting that anyone ordering silver needs medical help.

3 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

Silver has many medical applications, including curing an itch that stackers get when they have not bought any for a while.

I was quite impressed by the label, I think its to raise less suspicion and make it less attractive to steal. I don't think it makes a difference when claiming.

6 hours ago, Cornishfarmer said:

but if anyone had to claim from yodel how do you prove you bought medical supplies?

No need to prove as the claimant would be goldsilver.be as the contract with Yodel is with them.

It may also be an attempt to stop this very thing happening in the hope that they read the table and treat the contents as requested.

On 6/14/2017 at 15:08, Mariner1961 said:

Just had this 10oz beauty delivered to my door. Well packaged, correctly addressed and the security tape intact. Good effort by Goldsilver.be to make sure you get your package delivered safety as it even has a label on it stating it's medical supplies and asking that it's not delivered to a neighbour.

However, mine was indeed delivered to a neighbour with a similar house number. Not only was it delivered to a neighbour the said neighbour wasn't even in so the driver helpfully tossed it over the fence into his garden then wrote on the delivery card that he'd done just that.

Fortunately I got the package but Yodel really need to have a think about the standards they work to.

tenoz.jpg

label.jpg

label2.jpg

Let me fix that for you...

'I have left your parcel in a safe location as requested by the sender: At the wrong address and chucked in their garden, good luck in your quest, thanks'.

I had a nightmare with goldsilver.be deliveries and decided to go elsewhere. I'm using:

https://www.gold-silber-muenzen-shop.de/silber/silbermuenzen/10-unzen/silbermuenze-the-queen-beast-lion-2017-10-unzen.html

They are a couple of Euro's cheaper than your supplier per 10oz and communication has been great. Their manager replied within 2 mins of my email today. Queens Beasts are about 2 weeks out, same as goldsilver.be. When I receive them I'll post an update, but their communication is a sense of relief compared to goldsilver's ...Faulty Towers Manuel approach...'Delivery?? Delivered to wrong address?? I know nothing!!'

Horse=Goldsilver.be Yodel delivery:

All the best

Rich

Edited by Guest