• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

10oz pre owned from atkinsons, still mint sealed. 

Edit. Maybe not mint sealed. It looks to have been tested with solution at some point. Only a small area. So not to worry. Ill post a pic later if i remember.

1484137112141-1072190635.jpg

1484155254468-1916192676.jpg

It appeared more red in colour on 1st inspection which made me think silver test fluid but doesnt look redish in the pictures . Maybe just a rub mark afterall1484155302608-1993693719.jpg

Edited by Bullionbilly

1 hour ago, morezone said:

2017 150g Proof Silver Panda

2017-01-12 09.57.54.jpg

2017-01-12 09.58.10.jpg

2017-01-12 09.58.31.jpg

1 hour ago, morezone said:

2017 150g Proof Silver Panda

2017-01-12 09.57.54.jpg

2017-01-12 09.58.10.jpg

2017-01-12 09.58.31.jpg

Where did you get your 150g proof Panda?

i ordered one from Lucky. 

These coins look the business. i have thought about collecting them before but when others on the forum started to show an interest i went for this one and if i like it which i am sure i will then i'll go for other years. 

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, sixgun said:

Where did you get your 150g proof Panda?

i ordered one from Lucky. 

These coins look the business. i have thought about collecting them before but when others on the forum started to show an interest i went for this one and if i like it which i am sure i will then i'll go for other years. 

I got mine from Lucky as well.  I've been collecting this one for the last 3 years so this will be my fourth.  I've not bothered to back date because it's a bit too pricey for me.

Lucky just mailed mine this morning... I pulled the trigger on a few items including the 2017 150 gram Panda before spot jumped yesterday... Beautiful coins, I already have the 2016 in route...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Bosse68 said:

How much is it if I may ask?

The  2017 150g Panda proof is USD $194.

He has other years, more expensive though - he has labelled some as proof and not others but if you look at the mintages and the photos of the COA they are proof as well. i confirmed this with him just now.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

1 hour ago, mongo28 said:
Lucky just mailed mine this morning... I pulled the trigger on a few items including the 2017 150 gram Panda before spot judged yesterday... Beautiful coins, I already have the 2016 in route...

You didn't happen to buy the 1/10 gold and 1oz proof Rooster set as well did you? I was thinking about that set for a few weeks and when I decided to go for it it was gone. One day too late in deciding.

You didn't happen to buy the 1/10 gold and 1oz proof Rooster set as well did you? I was thinking about that set for a few weeks and when I decided to go for it it was gone. One day too late in deciding.

Sorry no, I only picked up the 2017 150 gram Panda from Lucky... I'm finished buying Gold for the year unless I can find a good deal on Graded MS70 2016 and 2017 30 gram Pandas... I have the rest of the sets already... Silver will have a lot of ups and downs this year so the potential for profit will be higher, I'll be flipping Silver shortly once spot hits $17.30...

Sorry no, I only picked up the 2017 150 gram Panda from Lucky... I'm finished buying Gold for the year unless I can find a good deal on Graded MS70 2016 and 2017 30 gram Pandas... I have the rest of the sets already... Silver will have a lot of ups and downs this year so the potential for profit will be higher, I'll be flipping Silver shortly once spot hits $17.30...

Do we have a malfunction in the reply system It appears to be duplicating replies.

Had a few good grades back from small submission..

c923a293e01fffce73cc95e67c315adc.jpg

First griffin graded 70

5c1e7765f6e411173159180ef3657dc4.jpg

First 1/2oz bu Libertad graded 70

b6796b6052d49d18f2a789f39abbc4b0.jpg
fc95fff89316bfce020f376edacf28f0.jpg
First two lovely pandas graded. blimey got 70 and brass and copper 69

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, sovereignsteve said:

and so you have every right to be:(

There was a 2002 sovereign hanging around at Atkinson's for some time. i already had one so didn't do more than simply notice. i am wondering if this is the sovereign.