• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Today I Received.....

Message added by ChrisSilver

The Today I received section is for private individuals to share items they have purchased for their collection / as part of their investment.

The Today I received section is not to be used for businesses to promote their business. Trade members and those operating as a business in the eyes of the forum are invited to enquire about a Dealer Sub Forum, where you may start your own Today _____ received topic to post your commercial purchases. E.g. The Today Chards Received..... topic.

54 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

The mouse is great. The 16oz coin is great but there are only 3 of them mouse ox and tiger. I have the ox.

There is always a plus point with anything Numi , that just means only 2 more to collect for the set LOL

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

41 minutes ago, lubi29 said:

Precious coins. Do you thinking collecting 1oz now?  Welcome to the club))

LOL 1oz  mouse same as 1/2 oz nearly impossible to find & if you track one down will the guy sell.

The problem with common sense is, its not that common.

I never tire of looking at lunar 1 proofs, simply beautiful Numi, you are now in a very rare club having that 1/2oz mouse.

The coins are lovely it's an elite club.

3 hours ago, motorbikez said:

LOL 1oz  mouse same as 1/2 oz nearly impossible to find & if you track one down will the guy sell.

These days price is everything, crazy offer and some guys maybe sell.

2 oz are champions league and you are one of few on world play there))

1/20 1992 Mint Sealed Gold Libertad because it has a different design to current years.

1/10 1988 Gold Nugget for the date run.  Just missing the 1989 now.

Somaliland Year of the Sheep.

Untitled-1 copy.jpg

2015-11-03 11.04.17.jpg

I got 2*10peso gold coins. Anybody see any fractional gold libertads about, don't see them too often(at least on the sites I use). 

Jm bullion usually have some 1/10 gold BU

A handful of 2012 plain ole BU silver Britannias still in the blister packets. (bit of a cheat as I had bought them in 2012, stored in ole Blighty and had them sent over) - arrived today with some Crunchy Bars, Twiglets and Cadbury Buttons etc :)

Here are a couple of them. You may notice I might have started on the Cadbury's :)

IMG_1470 copy.jpg

Edited by Oldun

I collected 2 hugely expensive visas to China this morning - 2 single visit visas express for £260!!!

on the way back I cheered myself up by stopping off at HGM to pickup a sovereign .. 

Jodie found me a nice 1882 young head in perhaps XF 45 ... Not bad for bullion value 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Couple of 1/4 Isle Man Angels.  At 22k and 22mm they feel quite chunky compared to other 1/4oz coins.  They were covered in some stuff so had to give them a clean.

Padded the order with a half sov and got an Edward.  Beats getting a George or QE2.

2015-11-05 11.36.10.jpg