• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Bonjour! Hello!

Atuwaya

Hi all,

my uncle introduced me to collecting Canadian and US silver coins in the early 1960's. I owe him a great debt of gratitude. He gave me a mint 1964 JFK 50 cent silver coin to get me started. I still have it to this day. After graduating from university in the spring of 1979 I was fortunate enough to join a precious metals and forex trading firm as a customer service rep. I learned a lifetime lesson about the madness of crowds during the PM craze then crash that ensued. I also learned a lot about PM bars and coins. I loved my time there. When I left in the doldrums of the mid 80's I had graduated to PM & Forex trader. I learned about technical analysis at the foot of great European masters. My experience there taught me so much and shaped my future. I retired in 2008 at the age of 49 and have spent my time trading online from home for my own account. I have always held, flipped, stacked gold and silver since then but I never got involved in collecting coins. I travel internationally for pleasure a few times per year and on my last visit to China my fiancée introduced me to the gem and PM markets that abound there. This is when I developed an interest in collecting principally silver coins especially Pandas. I learned quite a bit there and now wish to expand my horizon to world silver coins. Aside from my extensive Panda collection I now would rather select individual coins I find appealing from around the world, learn the intricacies of the market and develop an expertise. I'm looking forward to learning quite a bit on this forum and meeting existing members in the forums. Thanks for your time. Talk with you soon after I learn the ropes. ps I found out about this forum the Numistscker videos on YouTube. Very informative and interesting. 

5 hours ago, Agpanda said:

Hello and welcome to the forum

If you love pandas, I love you  :D

Please check my homepage at www.agpanda.com

I hope you will find us as friendly we can be

Thanks Agpanda,

yes, Pandas are my passion. I'm fortunate to have a very nice collection started. I'll go check you out now. 

Thanks augur! I'm looking forward to displaying them. I'm in China at the moment but will return around Xmas. Will pick up a bunch of 2018 silver Pandas from The Bank of China in about two weeks. I have a few unboxings to do. I love my Pandas? 

looking forward to chatting with you and other members and learn the ropes.

thanks again!

Kublai

Archived