• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Somali Elephants amazing bullion quality

breaktwister

Just now, Bullionbilly said:

I cant seem to find then in my box :wacko: how about a 2014 instead ;)

It's weird, I was about to offer one of mine but when I checked I can't find any spare 2013 either, just the privy ones.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

I cant seem to find then in my box :wacko: how about a 2014 instead ;)

you bought them as junk coins start of the year from helping hands , so maybe it is in your junk box , I have 1x 2014 and that's enough :D 

but I think I will need one more 2018 elephant , may purchase  with 2017 later on along with your pandas :D 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Mabe he sneaks in while we're out aswel :D

then I must be ( clever ) , of coz take your door stopper first :D I can lift 

but if I can caught by the police I might have to tell them because your gold coins isn't up to my standard that's why I am not taking them :ph34r:

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

you bought them as junk coins start of the year from helping hands , so maybe it is in your junk box , I have 1x 2014 and that's enough :D 

but I think I will need one more 2018 elephant , may purchase  with 2017 later on along with your pandas :D 

You're memory is better than mine ! Ill have a dig around 

1 minute ago, fehk2001 said:

then I must be ( clever ) , of coz take your door stopper first :D I can lift 

but if I can caught by the police I might have to tell them because your gold coins isn't up to my standard that's why I am not taking them :ph34r:

No gold YET :P

11 minutes ago, Bullionbilly said:

You're memory is better than mine ! Ill have a dig around 

No gold YET :P

fancy a sealed gold panda at close to spot this year ?:D 

I will be going to BOC to pick one for u, if u offer a couple of drinks on top I throw u a ms70 on top how about that 

5 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

fancy a sealed gold panda at close to spot this year ?:D 

I will be going to BOC to pick one for u, if u offer a couple of drinks on top I throw u a ms70 on top how about that 

A superb offer ! I may take you up on that next year if you are going to BOC again 

International man of mystery :D

I am just buying a permision to date your daughter when she is 18 and then 10 o clock we pick u up to the club and u pay for the drinks :ph34r:

Of course you should expect quality as these African coins are minted in Germany at the Bavarian State Mint -  "vorsprung durch technik" - rings a bell with proper QC.

26 minutes ago, Pete said:

Of course you should expect quality as these African coins are minted in Germany at the Bavarian State Mint -  "vorsprung durch technik" - rings a bell with proper QC.

You are Del Boy and I claim my five pounds! :P

My favourite exchange:

Del: What's French for 'duck'?

Rodney: It's 'cunard'

Del: Too right it is!

Archived