• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2017 Swan PROOF Coin ON SALE NOW!

MexStack

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, metallica73 said:

I guess its Perth Mint so should be OK.... but i'm steering clear of bullion proofs right now.  A few milk spots over time and your 80% premium is gone.

Bullion proofs?  Isn't that a bit of an oxymoron?

You won't get spots with Perth Mint, in all likelihood.

Checked PerthMint today, saw this Silver Bullion with 2,500 mintage only, but PerthMint doesn't provide a purchase button.  (Then I did a few hours internet search for X'mas vacation...).  Then suddenly APMEX email appeared in the inbox.  Placed an order for one (at USD90).  The gold 1oz bullion has a mintage of 5,000.

1 minute ago, west6 said:

Checked PerthMint today, saw this Silver Bullion with 2,500 mintage only, but PerthMint doesn't provide a purchase button.  (Then I did a few hours internet search for X'mas vacation...).  Then suddenly APMEX email appeared in the inbox.  Placed an order for one (at USD90).  The gold 1oz bullion has a mintage of 5,000.

They started at 69.95. I went for the gold when I could of loaded up on the sp for 69.95

$119.99 - i'll leave it. The BU is proof like as it is.

Also there will be 20% VAT on top of that price, that is a bit silly really.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

8 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

I personally don’t think they’re a good buy. They’ve now diluted the original, will there also be a proof in gold or a fractional.

Just be cautious is all i’m saying, buy by all means if you want the coin.

Would have been more special had they left it alone to only the 1oz siver and even a gold at the same time. Now it doesn't feel so special now!

17 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

I personally don’t think they’re a good buy. They’ve now diluted the original, will there also be a proof in gold or a fractional.

Just be cautious is all i’m saying, buy by all means if you want the coin.

How do you figure that?  The Rwanda Lunar series has a 1 oz Gold Proof, a 1 oz Silver Proof and the 1 oz Silver BU.  The Perth Mint Swan series has a 1 oz Gold BU, a 1 oz Silver Proof and the 1 oz Silver BU.  How is that any different?

Just now, Jester said:

How do you figure that?  The Rwanda Lunar series has a 1 oz Gold Proof, a 1 oz Silver Proof and the 1 oz Silver BU.  The Perth Mint Swan series has a 1 oz Gold BU, a 1 oz Silver Proof and the 1 oz Silver BU.

Rwanda BU gold*

Perth will have about 16 different variations come spring lol 

Archived