• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

First time ever Archangel Michael proof coin

PolarPanda

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

It's the first proof ever they make from this coin? So not so sure why you say it's the same design each year. It is for the BU, but not for the proof. Also it's not certain there will be a proof each year from now on. Maybe it's a one time proof... Not likely, but could be. Anyway, i have in order with Münzdachs. 

a mint is here to earn money, if these sells I am sure there will be more , they started bu since 2014 so I don't think proof is going to change 

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

you bid 60, he asks 62, you bid 61 cushtie:)

I am going to try others see how this goes, still have a good 2 days to accept the offer 

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

Just now, fehk2001 said:

a mint is here to earn money, if these sells I am sure there will be more , they started bu since 2014 so I don't think proof is going to change 

We will see. They started the BU in 2011 by the way. It's strange that they waited for 6 years to make the first proof. In anyway, i like the design and i think it's a nice addition to my collection. The rest the future has to tell :) 

3 minutes ago, mondy41 said:

I haven’t accepted and he has added more - I would feel a bit of a p**ck though for a $1

I find it annoying when you make someone an offer and it takes half the day to get back to you

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ukraine-1-hryvnia-Archangel-Michael-proof-silver-invest-1-oz-coin-2017-/152742020106?hash=item239022440a:g:Vz4AAOSwITtZ4LY5&autorefresh=true

I just tried this for 60 dollar see how this goes 

6 minutes ago, mondy41 said:

I haven’t accepted and he has added more - I would feel a bit of a p**ck though for a $1

I find it annoying when you make someone an offer and it takes half the day to get back to you

why? it's business, he will have a bottom line, it's your job to find it.:D

He will counter-offer for $1 no worries.

They are not rare;)

your call

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

8 minutes ago, mondy41 said:

actually saving of 5 dollar not 1 dollar 

9 minutes ago, PolarPanda said:

We will see. They started the BU in 2011 by the way. It's strange that they waited for 6 years to make the first proof. In anyway, i like the design and i think it's a nice addition to my collection. The rest the future has to tell :) 

my plan is grade this and then HOPEFULLY it is not going to milk , tarnish is ok , put it aside for 40 years :D ( if I am still alive ) 

6 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

no chance, you eat too many burgers and kit-kats:P

heart attack is pretty good, I still have 2k points with subway ........ 

kitkats isn't mine, I just put it in to make it up to 100 gram :D..... because the panda and coa too light , pay 98p first class tamp to post 50 gram stuff too expensive 

34 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

and free shipping, nice.

55 pounds and I like that coin , proof. Not so bad , cheaper than last years Rwanda dog anyway 60 pounds :) so thanks for two free coin , angel and libertad from rooster sales 

7 minutes ago, orion said:

It's on coming soon...they said sales will start next week and u can register on the site for notification 

we get them 70 usd delivered  and we can buy one by one , lpm require 500 usd to get free shipping and will get stun with tax 20% + handling charges

2 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

bro, European union countries will get tax 

Again, I am not in European country and neither is every single person on this forum. I got that u will get tax, my post is for others who won't. 

3 hours ago, orion said:

Again, I am not in European country and neither is every single person on this forum. I got that u will get tax, my post is for others who won't. 

Thank you for your help. However, it would be useful if could state this or maybe put your location in your profile so we can see which part of the world you are situated. This would immediately tell us where you are leaning toward in your comments:)

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

On 10/15/2017 at 15:29, sovereignsteve said:

Thank you for your help. However, it would be useful if could state this or maybe put your location in your profile so we can see which part of the world you are situated. This would immediately tell us where you are leaning toward in your comments:)

Fehk2001 actually inboxed me repeated explaining the tax situation in the UK. I replied and told him I'm not in the uk. 

I am in Singapore, we have our own tax but my previous shipments from Hong Kong have not incurred any tax going through Singapore customs. 

7 minutes ago, orion said:

Fehk2001 actually inboxed me repeated explaining the tax situation in the UK. I replied and told him I'm not in the uk. 

I am in Singapore, we have our own tax but my previous shipments from Hong Kong have not incurred any tax going through Singapore customs. 

Welcome to forum :) 

Archived