• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

First time ever Archangel Michael proof coin

PolarPanda

I saw today on Agaunews (great website by the way) that there will be for the first time an Archangel Michael silver proof coin released. I have some of the normal bullion coins from the last years and i really like the design. I'm very curious to see the proof version of this one. Is anyone else interested in these? The only problem is the pretty high mintage. The mintage will be 10.000 pieces. 

Archangel Michael - 1 OZ Silver - 2017 - Proof - 1.jpg

Archangel Michael - 1 OZ Silver - 2017 - Proof - 2.jpg

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

you can get them from Ukraine on ebay  # 202078694476

good seller and will always deal

Did you purchase Steve - if so how much

6 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

I am better than a good seller then ...............:lol:

Can you get them cheaper @fehk2001

24 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

the bullion angel  very close to BU standard and only 18 pounds to buy , now 80 pounds including shipping for proof is a bit steep especially it is the same design every year 

agree but £50 not too bad to have one year in proof

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 minutes ago, mondy41 said:

Did you purchase Steve - if so how much

Can you get them cheaper @fehk2001

sov steve just post a link on ebay that's decent price 

1 minute ago, sovereignsteve said:

If you're good, you'll get $60

I just ask him 60 see how it goes, I like these coins myself 

3 minutes ago, sovereignsteve said:

agree but £50 not too bad to have one year in proof

plus postage

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

8 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

plus postage

accepted offer + postage = £50 + a bit;)

4 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/232513538305?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

this is also a good deal .........

shall we pull the offer and start with 55 :ph34r: USD

poor bloke will be wondering what's hit him. He's in Ukraine so should be able to get some more.

Profile picture with thanks to Carl Vernon

2 hours ago, fehk2001 said:

the bullion angel  very close to BU standard and only 18 pounds to buy , now 80 pounds including shipping for proof is a bit steep especially it is the same design every year 

It's the first proof ever they make from this coin? So not so sure why you say it's the same design each year. It is for the BU, but not for the proof. Also it's not certain there will be a proof each year from now on. Maybe it's a one time proof... Not likely, but could be. Anyway, i have in order with Münzdachs. 

Archived