• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

Hello boys and girls, anyone else in BitConnect.co network lending BTC? I recently signed up to try it out and I believe it’s worth at least tryout. 

If someone of you would like to try t out, I would offer you  7% of your initial invest if you sign up with my link below:

(link removed)

I can give it back as Bitconnect tokens, so you can reinvest them in the platform. If you want more info, find me here and let me know 

My friends were talking about this, the returns seem amazing. And also my friend who invested a small bit are, it seems like it could just be some giant scheme paying new investors with old investors money, but who knows. Seems too good to be true. But maybe it is all legitimate.

Well, it’s been over 10 months since it launched. A lot of people made a huge amount of money, the BCC token is at 12th place of coinmarketcap and it looks amazing. If it’s scam or not I cannot tell you, but even if it’s ponzi I’m all in, the best profits are made in Ponzi schemes you know that :) of course I didn’t risk more than i can loose, the minimum is $100 and it’s around 1 % daily, in a bit less of 2 months you return the capital you put it. I’ve tried with $200 and at the second month I got my money back in BTC. 

Its worth trying if you like the risk like me :) 

20 hours ago, ChrisSIlver said:

My friends were talking about this, the returns seem amazing. And also my friend who invested a small bit are, it seems like it could just be some giant scheme paying new investors with old investors money, but who knows. Seems too good to be true. But maybe it is all legitimate.

It might be big conspiracy with the new investors money, but I don’t care, it’s might be scam but the same - I don’t care as long as it brings something. But hey, I like risking, if you’re not sure, please don’t risk money :)