• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

AlphaBeast

Email notifications stopped working...

I was getting email notifications about a week about but since then I have gotten no emails whenever someone has messaged me or commented on a post.

My setting is the same as before and I know someone else is not getting email notification either...

Yea my email also stopped working on my phone a couple of days ago. I know what the problem is, the host has changed some email settings for thesilverforum.com when I actually instructed them to do for another site. I will contact them today and get them to fix 

18 minutes ago, ChrisSIlver said:

All is fixed now.

Nice one!

9 minutes ago, kimchi said:

I liked it when they were off, I spent far less money for some reason...

Lol I know what you mean but least you can be kept up to date with anything new..

1 hour ago, AlphaBeast said:

Lol I know what you mean but least you can be kept up to date with anything new..

True, but there's the time I came back from my jungle trek to find 300+ notifications that I'd missed out on ALL the special anniversary Sovs. I still have nightmares and wake up screaming about going into my email account that day :(

Edited by kimchi

1 hour ago, kimchi said:

True, but there's the time I came back from my jungle trek to find 300+ notifications that I'd missed out on ALL the special anniversary Sovs. I still have nightmares and wake up screaming about going into my email account that day :(

I understand how you feel - keeping up with notifications is a job in itself lol

2 hours ago, ChrisSIlver said:

Sorry guys, forgot to update the new email password within the forum outgoing email settings. Should all be working now I hope.

I was getting them but have not got the last couple:huh:

15 minutes ago, ChrisSIlver said:

Email Notifications are working for me @mondy41

Strange Chris I did get that one however I am following a few other things like Rwanda Dog plus Arshi sales post and got no notification for those.

Edited by mondy41

@ChrisSIlver Still issues with email notifications.  PM emails notifications seem to be working but some subscribers to email notifications are either not getting them or getting them late.

I got my notification 16 minutes later and some still haven't received one and some have been late.  I still haven't received the one for the sales thread from member sovereign which has now been 2+ hours.