• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

2018 Rwanda Lunar Dog

HyHy

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It was a sarcastic comment.. however I have bought 3 of  the whole series through silbersammler as he takes orders on series ..

Well mine is not from Christian but from another dealer that I have dealt with for a couple of years already. Anyway good to know that Christian takes order for the series as well probably opportunity to scoop up even more next time [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Omne aurum quod rex valūtās

14 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

If you read through this thread you’ll see i’ve Provided most of it, anything else you require, just read like everyone else

P.S, there will be another Lunar next year, that’s an exclusive for you ?

So why post a pointless comment if u have provided all the info already? Your connect Contributes absolutely no info to anyone. 

For anyone still looking for a dog....  I see that gs.be now has 1 back in stock.  Was 2 about five minutes ago but just checked back before clicking submit and it's now 1.  Price 103 Euros.  They are obviously drip feeding em out 2 a day or something.

New profile pic to support the current thing, because it's current year.

26 minutes ago, silversky said:

For anyone still looking for a dog....  I see that gs.be now has 1 back in stock.  Was 2 about five minutes ago but just checked back before clicking submit and it's now 1.  Price 103 Euros.  They are obviously drip feeding em out 2 a day or something.

They have defo been drip feeding these. It has obviously been a tactic from release. They wanted the cheapest initial priceand I can imagine they plan to slowly drip feed until most other dealers run out then the price will shoot up. Clever really 

12 minutes ago, morezone said:

Looks like the frenzy is over.  GS.be keep putting them up and they now hang around for quite sometime.

I think it's also like that, that the most collectors that really wanted to get some of these coins against the best price by now already made their move. I was able to get some and i'm happy with that. I also don't feel the need to buy more at this point. 

Well according to my source the mint will deliver those coins to dealers by the end of this week. So probably the earliest we could get it by early next week? Now we wish @Numistacker is in London instead of Melbourne :P

20 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

That’s possibly just the BU, i’ve Read 20th Nov  for the gold on various dealer sites, butt if it’s earlier then great

That I'm not too sure because apparently half of my silver proof order will be shipped either by the end of this week or early next week. I wish the mint would ship it out later as I really want the FR or ER designation and I have no one to ship it on my behalf since Numi is out of London now...

That I'm not too sure because apparently half of my silver proof order will be shipped either by the end of this week or early next week. I wish the mint would ship it out later as I really want the FR or ER designation and I have no one to ship it on my behalf since Numi is out of London now...

Send over what you have.
Back in 4 days and will send immediately to get ER

7 minutes ago, shortstack68 said:

Screenshot 2017-10-18 09.53.47.png

That I'm not too sure since I didn't get mine from Christian and I'm not even sure how many I'm getting as well so all I can say is will update you guys once I got it... Anyway this is what I was informed of in an email received today:

Our 2018 Rwanda Lunar Dogs are getting here towards the end of this week, and I will safely forwards yours as previously planned.

6 minutes ago, Numistacker said:

Send over what you have.
Back in 4 days and will send immediately to get ER

No need to rush yourself Numi will update you on the delivery status if I even get any... Thanks in advance!

1 minute ago, Silverstackeruk said:

Christian has a gold dog for sale ATM anyone who missed out..decentish price 

Yeah really decent one TBH 1.8k euros will buy it if my lady won't slaughter me alive...

3 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

Checking the status of the Proof dog from Silvertresor, delivery time states circa 4 weeks, that was from the 10th October which would be 10th Nov roughly, who is your dealer saying end of the week? Auragentum also has 25 days delivery time, but from date of initial sale again, 2 weeks ago

Just emailed my dealer to double confirm will come back to you guys once he comes back to me...

4 hours ago, shortstack68 said:

Auragentum mentioned to me when i was over there for a silver ship that they would be released in early November, i can't see them being earlier as the ship was pushed back by 3 weeks of the scheduled release date, but if it's earlier then i'll also be a happy bunny as PCGS have a grading week coming up, so i'll be able to shoot them off for first strike designation

@shortstack68 we won't be the first getting these its already for sale on eBay with the actual coin itself so will definitely go to Numi once I have mine in hand.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rwanda-50-Amafaranga-2018-Lunar-Dog-1-Oz-Silver-Proof-/372107948469?hash=item56a35cb1b5:g:MoIAAOSwh1pZ5mFG

Archived