• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Countdown Auction Ends at 20:00 Today - Bits and Bobs

mondy41

As above I will reduce the price at different times througout the day until 20:00 - I will withdraw if unsold or withdraw any unsold items at 20:00

PM me if interested in any items.

Payment by Tranferwise preffered/Paypal F@F possible however my a/c is in euros so not the most reasonable option.

All sold items will be posted the day I have recieved payment if possible if not the following day by tracked postage at a cost of £5.00/Actual cost around £9.00.  Combined items ship Free of charge.

I will bump a couple of times I think but am conscious of the fact that I will be pushing other members listing down so maybe three times in total. Hope this is ok with everyone.

Any questions drop me a PM.

1 x 2 oz Lunar II Monkeys - Capsule fogged due to an anti tarnish strip - £43/now £41.50/now £40

2 x 2oz Lunar II Monkeys - Light scapes to the capsules - Capsules were either on top or bottom of rolls - £45 each/now£43.50 each/now £42

4 x Lunar II Monkeys in a sealed roll -  £185/now £181/now £177

1 x 2 Mexican Pesos Restrike - £52/SOLD

1 x 2.5 Mexican Pesos Restrike - £59/SOLD

3 x 1985 tarnished Mexican Libertads - £53/now £17.25 each/now £16.50 each - 2 SOLD

1 x Boxed Heraeus 1oz Silver Bar - Hamburg scene - Tarnished - £25/now £23/now £21.50 - SOLD

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

IMG_1263.JPG

IMG_1264.JPG

IMG_1296.JPG

IMG_1297.JPG

IMG_1298.JPG

IMG_1299.JPG

IMG_1305.JPG

IMG_1306.JPG

IMG_1307.JPG

IMG_1308.JPG