• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

I really like NEO. I bought at lot at £30. I am just gutted that I didn’t wait a bit and then buy after the Chinese banned ICO’s, could have got it at £13! And I would have bad more than double the amount! That kinda sucks. But I still think any price below £30 is very good, it could easily do as well as ETH in the future. But there is some risk as it hasn’t established itself yet.

Hello everyone. I just read your post about NEO Crypto currency, I have been reading about NEO since last week. After reading about how Bitcoin has done since it's release, I was thinking that hopefully NEO does the same. I would like to buy some NEO but I have only got £100. Is this enough to buy into NEO or do I need more money?  Cheers Trumar

17 hours ago, Trumar said:

Hello everyone. I just read your post about NEO Crypto currency, I have been reading about NEO since last week. After reading about how Bitcoin has done since it's release, I was thinking that hopefully NEO does the same. I would like to buy some NEO but I have only got £100. Is this enough to buy into NEO or do I need more money?  Cheers Trumar

Those others interested in the reply: please see here http://www.thebitforum.com/topic/62-neo/