• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

closed Trade Older Crowns for Peace Dollars or Morgans

MrTCoins

3 hours ago, morezone said:

moved to US section due to your location.

He looks to be advertising to UK members [not US members] who will do some swaps of Crowns for silver Dollars. I think he will not get noticed here by the people he is trying to get attention from. I came here by chance but normally wouldn't look in this section.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

8 minutes ago, sixgun said:

He looks to be advertising to UK members [not US members] who will do some swaps of Crowns for silver Dollars. I think he will not get noticed here by the people he is trying to get attention from. I came here by chance but normally wouldn't look in this section.

Understand that but his items are located in the US and the sections are based on home location so the goods would be outside of the UK/EU for anyone dealing in that section.

Buy, sell or swap your precious metals. This section is for PM located in US & Canada.

20 minutes ago, morezone said:

Understand that but his items are located in the US and the sections are based on home location so the goods would be outside of the UK/EU for anyone dealing in that section.

I am asking this question b/c at some point I might like to get some vintage bars we just do not see in the UK but can even be in the junk silver bins in parts of the US. Now there would  be no point me advertising in the European section if I were willing to do a swap of something tricky to get hold of in the US as the bars I would be looking for are in the US/Canada. 

What if one were to post wanted - Silver Crowns - willing to swap for US Constitution silver or pay cash in GBP?

Wanted vintage silver bars - willing to swap or pay cash in USD/CAD.

Always cast your vote - Spoil your ballot slip. Put 'Spoilt Ballot - I do not consent.' These votes are counted. If you do not do this you are consenting to the tyranny. None of them are fit for purpose. 
A tyranny relies on propaganda and force. Once the propaganda fails all that's left is force.

COVID-19 is a cover story for the collapsing economy. Green Energy isn't Green and it isn't Renewable.

If items are placed for sale or exchange, they should be kept within the home region of the PMs location.  That way, it is easy for people to localise the region they're happy to deal with due to the additional complications of international shipping, taxes and payment/exchange rates.  Anyone happy to deal with other regions are able to look at the other regions if they wish to.

If you are solely buying, I personally would allow an ad in the region of where you are looking to buy from with it clearly stating your location.

There should actually be no need to cross regions since members are free to look at any region they wish.  It just happens to be that long distance purchases/trades are usually not worth it for your average stacker so they generally don't look outside of their own area.  It's usually collectors who look further afield so they'll look at all regions anyway.

2 hours ago, sixgun said:

I am asking this question b/c at some point I might like to get some vintage bars we just do not see in the UK but can even be in the junk silver bins in parts of the US. Now there would  be no point me advertising in the European section if I were willing to do a swap of something tricky to get hold of in the US as the bars I would be looking for are in the US/Canada. 

What if one were to post wanted - Silver Crowns - willing to swap for US Constitution silver or pay cash in GBP?

Wanted vintage silver bars - willing to swap or pay cash in USD/CAD.

PM me of what you are looking for.  I just sold an awesome 1940's San Fransisco 5ounze ingot bar.

6 minutes ago, MrTCoins said:

PM me of what you are looking for.  I just sold an awesome 1940's San Fransisco 5ounze ingot bar.

Yes i hunted that bar down on ebay. i need to work out how much it will cost to get something shipped, as morezone says it often makes trades nonviable. i am investigating the idea still but i will let you know when i have worked out the in's and out's.

Archived