• The above Banner is a Sponsored Banner.

Upgrade to Premium Membership to remove this Banner & All Google Ads. For full list of Premium Member benefits Click HERE.

• Join The Silver Forum

The Silver Forum is one of the largest and best loved silver and gold precious metals forums in the world, established since 2014. Join today for FREE! Browse the sponsor's topics (hidden to guests) for special deals and offers, check out the bargains in the members trade section and join in with our community reacting and commenting on topic posts. If you have any questions whatsoever about precious metals collecting and investing please join and start a topic and we will be here to help with our knowledge :) happy stacking/collecting. 21,000+ forum members and 1 million+ forum posts. For the latest up to date stats please see the stats in the right sidebar when browsing from desktop. Sign up for FREE to view the forum with reduced ads. 

Queen's Beast 1oz Silver Proof

AlphaBeast

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot ........................................................................

no ending .......................

MY TOTAL FORUM TRADE FEEDBACK IS 100 AND IT IS 100%

7 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot milk spot ........................................................................

no ending .......................

Doesn't sound good! Is it the same with the 2oz and 10oz?

Just now, jssagu said:

That doesn't sound positive. Have they been lazy or something?

I can save u time by research how to avoid milk spots . the answer is if you are not a risk taker just do not buy royal mint silver whatever 

if u can live with it and like the design, go for it  

the worst case :  about 10-20 years they will worth more than u have  paid today if they are spotted 

“If you don’t want to know the scores, please look away now.”

1 minute ago, fehk2001 said:

I can save u time by research how to avoid milk spots . the answer is if you are not a risk taker just do not buy royal mint silver whatever 

if u can live with it and like the design, go for it  

the worst case :  about 10-20 years they will worth more than u have  paid today if they are spotted 

“If you don’t want to know the scores, please look away now.”

Thanks! Why would they be worth more if the are spotted? Sorry, am new to all of this...

2 minutes ago, jssagu said:

Thanks! Why would they be worth more if the are spotted? Sorry, am new to all of this...

harder to find after 10-20 years and I suppose silver price does goes up over a period of time

that applies on any coin 

even queen mother silver coins ;)

3 minutes ago, fehk2001 said:

harder to find after 10-20 years and I suppose silver price does goes up over a period of time

that applies on any coin 

even queen mother silver coins ;)

Hmm in 2 minds, I do love the designs of the coins and was planning to collect the set, 1oz & 2oz and maybe 10oz lion..

1 minute ago, jssagu said:

Hmm in 2 minds, I do love the designs of the coins and was planning to collect the set, 1oz & 2oz and maybe 10oz lion..

Gold version , have you consider this ? A bu 1/4 around 290 pounds , they seems expensive but they ain't because u pay less premium for a coin 

Just now, jssagu said:

Not yet, but would love to get this but thinking to get the silvers first and then maybe get the 1/4oz in Nov/Dec?

Know where I could purchase at a good price?

May I suggest get the gold  bullion ( lion )first because they ain't that easy to get 

Atkinson decent price 

3 minutes ago, jssagu said:

How about the site in your signature? Delivery to the UK?

I have never ordered from them before personally , It is very popular here abd many newbies ask the same question again and again so I put these up , save them asking :P

Just now, jssagu said:

A normal plastic coin capsule will be okay? Am sure it will come with one ..?

It's like purchase your first car after you have pass your test , anything would be fine , my first car was a rover metro after 2 months Volkswagen GTI brand new and 2k insurance , then add big bore exhaust, after 3 more months bought  another vw 

never ended  

I really like them 

I'm not a collector by nature, this is the only set I will be collecting (in 1oz silver proof) 

I think in years to come they might gain a decent premium, at worst they will hold their value, that is if as Fehk2001 has pointed out they don't milk spot; spots and quality control were seemingly a very large problem for the Lion even at release, I have one that's pretty good atm though, fingers crossed it stays like that 

Help thread for members new to silver/gold stacking/collecting

The Money Printing Myth the Fed can't and don't money print - Deflation ahead, not inflation 

Just now, jssagu said:

Yeah just saw on the Atkinson site, they include a capsule and box, even a 'COA'.

Not that one , just a raw coin , if you want coa , I can print you some :P that coa aren't rm OFFICAL 

1 minute ago, Kman said:

I really like them 

I'm not a collector by nature, this is the only set I will be collecting (in 1oz silver proof) 

I think in years to come they might gain a decent premium, at worst they will hold their value, that is if as Fehk2001 has pointed out they don't milk spot; spots and quality control were seemingly a very large problem for the Lion even at release, I have one that's pretty good atm though, fingers crossed it stays like that 

I just went to check my 2oz Lion lol..seems like it's in mint condition so fingers crossed! As long as it holds it value then I am not too fussed. Think they will become sought after in 10-20 years like Fehk2001 says. Fingers crossed.

Archived